Chapter 6: Troubles

Mandy POV

I was walking around with Drogon on my shoulder. He screeched. I handed him a piece of raw meat. He sniffed it. I then found a place. I placed him down. "Drakarys," I said. Dragon tilted his head confused.

"Drakarys," I repeated. He huffed out a small ball of smoke. His fire then cane out and it burned the meat. I giggled and clapped my hands.

I then heard a voice. "Is he yours?" I saw Carl Rick's son. "He is." I said. Dragon then waited patiently for Carl to sit down. Once he did, Carl held out his hand.

Drogon sniffed it and he purred as he nuzzled it. I smiled and Carl giggled. I then heard a sound. I walked over. I then saw a Yautja that looked like a bad blood. "Who is that?"

Wolf turns. The Yautja turned to me. "Mandy?" I nod. He then bent down near me. "You look just like your mother..." He whispered.

"Who are you?" I asked. "I... am your biological father. Scar took you in for me until I could come back."

I turned to Scar shocked. "It's true. I was going to tell you soon but I didn't know how to." I nodded but didn't know what to say. "You told me my father was executed."

"I thought he was. We were all told he was. The next day I heard the truth. He killed everyone there." I nodded and My real father turned to me. "Has she had any bad thirst?" Dad asked. "She has not shown signs—"

"Is that what that burning sensation in my throat is?" I asked. Dad sighed heavily. "Everyone besides Scar and Wolf leave, now!"

Everyone left. Drogon stayed perched on my shoulder. "Baby, I was burdened by something called a thirst. The only thing to stop it is to drink someone's blood. I was praying to Paya you didn't have it. Unfortunately you do. It's a curse."

I nodded and Dad sighed. "I'm sorry, baby. I was told I couldn't have pups and... you were a miracle..." I smiled and my dad hugged me tightly.

I was sitting beside Babylon. He was asleep and all three of my dragons were playing with each other.

I smiled. I then heard gunshots. I sat up scared. Babylon growled as he lifted his head.

"Babylon?" I whimpered. He growled. I get over and saw Shane shot dad 3 times. "DADDY!" I cry. I run to him and hug him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me. "It's okay. I'm okay." He whispered. I helped him stand and he stood behind Rick as Shane started to open the barn. I got scared and hid my face in my fathers stomach. Babylon growled. He wrapped his tail around me. I whimpered as I hid my face in my dad's stomach. He rubbed my hair. I started to cry.

There were so many gunshots. Soon they all stopped and I whimpered. "It's okay. Daddy's here." There was another growl and I feel like crying when I see who it was. Sophia (carols daughter) came out of the barn.

I started sobbing and Dad hugged me tightly. "Don't watch." He told me softly. Rick walked past everyone and he shot Sophia in the head.