Chapter 19: Finishing the war

Mandy Walsh POV

I was on Babylon. He only allowed me and Dad to ride him. He growled. He was waiting on top of the prison.

The men noticed a dead predator in the cells. They touched him and he didn't move. "It's Berserker. He's dead—" suddenly he woke up and snarled as he bit into someone's neck. The man screamed as Berserker drained him of his blood. He roared and went for the Governor and a woman got in the way. Berserker stopped.

He had a strict code about not harming women.

He looked at the teenage girl. Everyone watched as Berserker wasn't harming the girl. He then noticed they didn't have guns.

His thermal eyes picked up she was pregnant. He looked at her. He clicked at her and she nodded.

Berserker then growled. Suddenly smoke bombs went off. Berserker took the girl and left.

Babylon roared as he saw the men. He spat fire at them. The men ran towards the cars. Babylon roared. He flew up into the air and he roared as he burned one car alive. He then landed. I got off his back and patted his neck. He purred and leaned into me. "Good boy..."

He then saw Dad and the others. He growled. He flew up into the air. Dad walked over a teenage girl behind him. "They put my seed inside her. I have no idea how..."

"I know how." Scar said. We all turned to my mother. She looked at us. "What?"

Dad turned. "You're working with the Governor?!" He growled.

She didn't answer. Dad then turned to the girl. Mom then cried out in pain. I watched shocked as Mom was crying out in pain. Dad glared at her.

"He was going to take my baby..." mom whimpered in pain.

"You were the one who tried to take my child from me. And for that you will suffer..." The girl then closed her fists and mom screamed in pain. Dad watched emotionless. He then motioned for her to stop. She did.

"Do not. Ever!! Try to take my daughter." Dad snarled. He then took my arm and we headed inside.