Chapter 10: suicide attempt

Mandy POV

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? OUT OF ALL THINGS SUICIDE?" Wolf yelled at me. I didn't look at him.

"Are you crazy?! What if Berserker finds out?!" Wolf snarled. "What's he gonna do? Kill me for committing suicide?" I snapped.

"Stop being a brat. He'd die. So would I. This isn't just about you. We all lost Scar. You were the only one he said goodbye to because he knew we would stop him."

I looked down.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I wanted to kill myself when your mother died DID I?! NO I DIDN'T BECAUSE OF YOU! I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS FAIR IF I KILLED MYSELF WITHOUT YOU KNOWING ME!"

"SCAR LEFT! HE WAS MY FATHER FOR MANY YEARS!"

"YOU ARE BEING SO SELFISH!"

"Where's Berserker?" Andrea asked. "Wolf doesn't want him to know yet. Let them work it out."

Wolf then turned to me. "Mae would've been dissapointed. That she raised such a coward." Wolf told me. "What about Berserker, Mandy?"

"So what? He's too busy worrying about the group." I said. Wolf then looked at me. "And me? You could do that to me? I can't take another funeral."

"You can't avoid it." I said. Wolf sighed.

I heard a knock on the door and Wolf got up. Him and Andrea spoke for a few seconds.

Wolf glanced at me and then he walked out. Andrea sat down. "Aren't you gonna say something?" I asked.

She got up and walked to the door. "This is what you want? The pain doesn't go away. You just make room for it." She then walked out.

Wolf got back in the room and saw Mandy wasn't in her bed. "Mandy?"

I broke the mirror. Wolf tried to open the door. "Mandy? Baby, I'm not mad! I'm not mad! Baby, just open the door."

I cut my wrist before they opened the door. "I'm sorry!"

"It's okay!" Wolf took me downstairs.

Hershel had to stitch my wrist.

Berserker stood in front of the house when he saw Andrea. "Where the hell were you?" He growled pissed.

"I just heard. Is she okay?" Andrea asked. "She would be if you had stayed with her. Where. The hell. Were you?!"

"How bad is she?" Andrea asked. "It wasn't deep." Andrea sighed.

"She wants to live. She made her decision." Andrea said. "SHE TRIED TO KILL HERSELF!" Berserker snarled.

"No, she didn't." Andrea said. "HERSHEL IS STITCHING HER WRIST RIGHT NOW!"

"She'll live." Andrea said going to walk inside. "Stay away from my daughter. From both of us. Don't you dare step foot inside this house again." Berserker growled.

Andrea walked off. Berserker turned to walk inside. "I'm not gonna say she was right but Mandy has made her choice. And sometimes... you have to cross the line." Lori told him.

"Mm." Berserker walked inside.

I was laying inside my room and Dad was sitting beside me. "You know you have the same weird look your mother always had. Gods that look got on my nerves." I giggled. Dad smiled. He always had his mask off when he was with me. I then saw Glenn walk in. "How is she?"

"She seems to be in good spirits today. Isn't that right, Pookie?" I smiled as Dad kissed my forehead. Rhagy was laying in my bed beside me.