Chapter thirty: Sister Imperator?

Aether's pov:

"What!?" I asked after hearing Ifrit. I must have heard wrong. I was able to lock the guy in the cell, as soon as i slammed the cell door closed i turned to look at Ifrit. The man they had been fighting was laying on the ground, laughing. Ifrit was standing between me and Rain so i couldn't see what was going on with him.

         "Ifrit what happened?" I asked. "Throw that man in the cell and then get your ass over here." Ifrit said. I walked to the guy that was lying on the ground. I grabbed him from the collar of his shirt and started dragging him towards the empty cell. I was surprised that he wasn't even fighting back.

        "hahahah, all of you are going to hell and all of you are going to burn." The man laughed as i dragged him over to the cell. "Yeah, that's what you think."I said, tossing him into the cell and closing the door after.

        "You think that Susan would have only two of her followers here protecting her? All of your friends are probably dead by now." He laughed. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I said what i said." He laughed.

        I quickly turned around and headed to Ifrit. "Ifrit there are more of them here, we have to go back to others." I said to him. "Come help me Aether, Rain was hurt." Ifrit answers.

        I quickly walked to Ifrit, noticing him and Rain on the ground. "Rain, are you okay?" i asked crouching next to them.

        As i looked more closely i noticed the knife poking out of Rain's stomach. "Oh my Satan." I said. Ifrit was holding his hands against the wound as Rain's face was twisting in from the pain. "What do we do?" I asked looking at Ifrit. "We still have to go check on others." I continued. "Yeah, but we can't leave him." Ifrit answers.

      "What is going on? Let me out." Copia's muffled voice echoed through the cell door. "Oh, right." I said, quickly standing up and taking the key from Ifrit.

      I pushed the key to the lock and quickly opened the door. As soon as i got the door open, Copia rushed out. "Ahh, finally." He breathed out. "Rain? What happened?" Copia asked. "He was stabbed by them." Ifrit said, pointing to the two guys in the cells. "Rain, try to stay awake, okay? We are gonna get you out of here." Copia said, crouching down next to him.

       "O-Okay." Rain said. "C-Can you take it out, it b-burns?" Rain asked. "No Rain, i think the knife is the only thing now keeping you from bleeding out." Copia said. "But i-it burns." Rain whispered in pain.

       "We have to put an end to this." Copia said, getting up. "Aether open this cell." Copia pointed to the cell next to his. "What, Why?" I asked. "Just open it." Copia said.

       I did as he told. I unlocked the door and pulled the door open. "Sister Imperator?" I asked, looking at the female figure in the cell. "About time." She sighed walking out of the cell. "Copia and Quintessence come with me. Fire, you stay here to take care of Water." Sister Imperator stated, heading out of the basement.

       "I am going to kill that bitch." She stated stepping to the stairs that were leading out of the basement. "Are you okay if i go?" I asked Ifrit. "Y-Yes Aether go, i'll be f-fine." Rain said, breathlessly.

       I nodded and headed after Copia and Sister, i wasn't convinced from Rain's answer, but still i'm worried about Cirrus, Cumulus, Sodo, Swiss and Mountain. But i trust Ifrit, i'm sure he's going to take care of him.

      Me, Copia and Sister walked along the hallways, heading towards the common room, where we left Susan. I could tell from the way Sister walked that she was fuming mad.

       As we turned to the common room, i froze. All of my friends were laying on the ground and there was no sign of Susan. "Copia, with me. Quintessence stay here and make sure they are alive." Sister stated as she and Copia headed back to the hallways.