Addressing

(Maria pov)

A few days have passed since the... thing, with bill, and the more I've thought about it, the more anxious I've become.

We didn't really talk much about it, we just agreed to "keep it private" but I honestly have no idea what that means. We didn't say anything about dating so keep what private? I don't understand.

These past few days we've all been pretty busy, so me and bill haven't had much time to talk and clear things out, but honestly the thought of that just makes me cringe.

I think band noticed me being a bit on edge these days, but I just don't like expressing my feelings.

I wanted to think of something other than bill, so I decided to drown myself in work.

A few hours had passed of me just working when I got a call from someone.

I answer the phone and I talk in a slightly annoyed voice.

-Hello?

"Girl, you best be joking if you think I'mma let you speak in that annoyed tone , I know something is up, get ready, I'll pick you up in 20 minutes."
I heard Sashas voice.

-wait wha-
But she just hung up.

Oh well, I guess I've gotta get ready.

(Something like this idek)

I put a bit of make up on and I heard a car pull up.
I look out the window and there I see Sasha.

(Time skip:they are at Sashas house)

-okay what do you want?

"What is going on with you."

-I'm fine.

"You're acting weird, you know you can't keep secrets from me, now, tell me, what's going on with bill. "

-wait what how'd you know-?

"IT'S OBVIOUS. now, spill. "

-Damian told you that bill came over, huh?

"Okay maybe but that's not important, spill. "

There was a long pause, and then out of nowhere I started explaining every single detail in a fast ,high pitched voice.

"Oh."