Chapter 20: Finding Cassie

Shane's POV

"We have to find her now!" My voice booms as some of my pack members flinch at my alpha tone. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain my chest as if something is being torn away from me.

"Calm down." Jake tries to come closer to me.

"I won't calm down until I find her!" I roar my wolf itching to come out. "Send the trackers and warriors make sure they find her!" I growl and Jake nods his eyes glazing over using Mindlink. "I too will go, Liam I need you to stay and control the pack." He slightly nods. "Let's go!" I boom as the warriors and trackers shift into their wolves. "This is her scent." I throw one of her shirts to the ground as they start sniffing it and pick it up as soon as they are done and I shift too. I let out a howl as we start tracking her down. 'Hold on Cassie we're on our way.'

.

.

.

.

'Alpha we found something?' One of my warriors mindlink me.

'That sounded more like a question warrior, did you find something or not?'

'Yes.' I head towards the warrior to see a giant black mass on the floor. 'What is it?' I ask getting a little frustrated for not being able to look for Cassie.

'We don't kno-' Suddenly a low growl was heard from the black wolf and we all go to a protective stance. The wolf stands up looking at all of us before sniffing something in the air, he steps closer to me and I growl, another step, and another until it's finally one inch away from me. It lowers its head and starts sniffing Cassie's shirt that is tied to my leg. It looks up and starts running leaving us shocked at what just happened, a few moments later we hear a howl.

'It's telling us to follow!' My wolf tries taking control. 'Follow now!!!'

'Okay.' I signal for the rest of the pack to follow as I follow the beast.

After some time of running we finally arrive at a pack house and instantly I smell Ajax, he led us here. Why? No time to waste thinking! I run towards the house only to be tackled by a warrior, Ajax's warrior. I waste no time throwing him off of me and ripping him apart. I look to my right to see the beast shredding the warriors that come at him, I look to my left to see my warriors and trackers fighting their way to the pack house.

'For our Luna!' I roar through mindlink and start fighting among my warriors and the beast, within thirty minutes of fighting we made it to the pack house. 'Any injured?' I ask.

'Five are severely injured sir.' Liam says.

'He will pay.' I growl. 'Tim, Joe, and Jim take them to our pack house and make sure they are treated properly.' I call upon two random people as they nod and start helping them.

As soon as they take them out of harms way I shift, put on some shorts and run to the pack house bursting through the door, and try finding Cassie's scent, I follow her scent downstairs only to be filled with raging anger.

"What the hell?!!!" I yell as a half naked Cassie lays on a table with a witch chanting next to her and Ajax smiling widely next to her.