Chapter 2: Did I Forget To Mention That I'm....

RECAP:

"Exactly nothing because I just moved here! Why can't you let me go?! I won't tell anyone. Please." I desperately plead.

"No can do." I huff. I would try the handle but then he'll say something like 'Got to love child lock' then do his sexy smirk thing watch. I jiggle the handle and what a surprise it doesn't budge. I hear a chuckle and look at the guy."Got to love child lock."He smirks. See! I freaking told you. You know what? Creep mode activated."What are you looking at?" I ignore his question and keep looking at him with my head tilted and a blank expression on my face."So are you going to introduce me to yourself?" He asks.

"They're here." I whisper.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who's here?" 

"They are." I start getting louder.

"Who?!" He sounds panicked.

"They are always watching me, always touching me, but today is the day they told they would take me and now is the time. They are here!" I yell out and pretend to pass out. 

"Cassie?" The guy pulls to a stop and starts shaking me. After about 2 minutes of him poking me, I open my eyes."Who are they?"

"What are you talking about?" I ask in a confused voice.

"You were going hysterical about someone you called 'They'" I shrug and look at out the window laughing in the inside. He starts the car again and goes on the road.

"We're all going to die." I whisper lowly, but loud enough for him to hear. Still looking out the window. I turn to see him looking a little pale and I smirk in triumph. 

.

.

.

  About 30 minutes later we arrive at a huge house with guys spread all over the front yard, and let me tell you this, they are all freaking hot."Is every guy here hot?" I ask and hear an inhuman growl come from... I don't even know his freaking name."Hey, what's your name?"

"Shane." He says through gritted teeth.

"K, so are you going to get out and lead me to my room, cell, or whatever you're going to hold me hostage and probably ask for a ransom and crap." I raise an eyebrow.

"No, I wouldn't do that to you. And you'll be staying in my room." Shane gets out of the car and open my door.

"Alpha." Some guy slightly bows his head. The same to like 10 other people until we got to the door.

"Alpha?" I question.

"It's nothing."

"Nothing my donkey." I mumble. 

  Shane leads me up the stairs, more stairs, and some more stairs until we finally arrive at his room. His room is blue (not a surprise.), has a king bed with black covers and let me tell you this room is freaking huge, I thought this room was amazing until... The stench hits me like a punch in the face. The smell was so bad tears pricked at the corners of my eyes. I look back at him to see him eating a freaking brownie."Are you serious right now?" 

"What? I like brownies."

"How can you eat in a room that smells of armpits and groin after competing in a cesspool cleaning competition." I pinch my nose trying to block all the horrible smells out.

"Well, just telling you now, this is where you will be staying." I looked at him wide-eyed.

"But it's not good for our health." 

"Our?" He questions.

"Did I forget to mention I'm pregnant?" He stares at me with his face full of shock and anger.