Chapter 12: He's Your What?!

What I saw in front of me just shattered my heart. Jasmine was on top of Shane ad they were freaking kissing. Are you serious? I slam the door shut. I knew he was drunk but I bet he knew what he was doing in there. In tears I run to my room and rip off my clothes wearing the things I had worn before.

"Where the hell do I go now?" I mumble in frustration. I cant be in this house. Fruck it I'm going to my house. I go downstairs avoiding eye contact and grab the keys to Shane's car, I go outside and go in starting the car. I still can't believe what I just saw, we're supposed to be mates, we are supposed to love each other not cheat on each other what the ugh.

After driving for 15 minutes I reach home, park the car and run to the door. I bang on it until my mom opens it and I can't help but jump into her arms and cry until I can't anymore.

"Hunny what's wrong?" My mom says worriedly as she moves us towards the living room where Oliver is sitting looking quite worried.

"He was kissing Jasmine mom!"

"Who Shane?" I nod and Oliver lets out a snarl.

"That bastard." He gets up and heads towards the door but I grab his arm.

"No let it be. He chose her, it's final. I dont think he'll be able to repair my trust again."

"Come on sweetie, you two are mates you belong with each other."

"Then why would he kiss her?! He knows I despise her, and he goes ahead and kisses her, I bet they're doing something different now." I get angry at the last part because I know it's true.

"Don't say that, maybe he realized his mistake and is looking for you now." Doubt that.

"Then he'll look all night. I'm going to sleep in my room. If he does look for me tell him I'm not here and he can go back to Jasmine." I spat and I go to my room.

I take some pajamas, and undergarments to my restroom and go in the shower. I wash my hair, body, and all the freaking makeup that was on my face. I step out wrap myself in a towel change into my stuff and look in the mirror. My once vibrant happy violet eyes are now puffy, dull, and red from all the crying. Boys can suck my donkey.

I head to my bed thinking how this day went from bad, to good, the even badder... Life. Then I fall asleep.

.

.

.

.

"She's here I know it!" I wake up to yells Coming from downstairs.

"Go away Shane, she's not here!"

"I can smell her, so don't tell me isn't here!" He growls. "Now let me pass so I can see her!"

"She'll never forgive Shane there's no point in trying." My mom calmly says.

"I don't believe that! I need to see my mate!" And from there it went silent and I heard footsteps. Quickly I ran and locked the door. Whoever tried coming in jiggled the doorknob before knocking.

"Come on Cassie I messed up. Please I need you."

"Apparently you don't if you can replace me so easily with Jasmine."

"I didn't replace you! I was just angry and drunk, I didn't know what I was doing half the time."

"But you still knew what you were doing. Unlike you I actually pushed Zack away like a faithful mate, but I didn't see you push Jasmine away when you two were swapping spit." And I guess that made Shane mad enough to break the freaking door.