Chapter 13: I Collect Child Hearts

"Mommm I'm so hungry." I dramatically fall to floor in front of her.

"Make your own food."

"I can't, I've been infected with white girl Ebola of I cant even." I crawl towards her and hug her feet.

"Fine but you have to get out and do stuff."

"Do you not want me to be here with you, mother? Why must you hate me?" I pretend to sob.

"Because you're a peasant. She kicks me off and goes to the kitchen."

"Thank you!" I yell. I'm so bored, Shane went to an alpha meeting in who knows where, amber and Jake went to frickle frack most likely and Liam is probably searching for it's mate.

"Peasant your food is ready!" My mom yells from the kitchen, I get up from the floor and go to the kitchen. "It's on the table." I look back to see the most beautiful sandwich ever. I go to it and scarf it down.

"That was amazing mom." I rub my stomach.

"You already ate it?! Animal I tell you!" She glares at me. "Well now that I'm down babysitting you me and Oliver are going to the movies."

"You're going to abandon me like the rest mother?"

"Yes, now byee." Oliver comes in, says a quick hi and bye to me then leaves with my slave.

"What do I do now?" Suddenly a stranger comes in. He seems 18

, 6'5, brown hair and brown eyes, and actually quite handsome. He seems pretty surprised that I'm here.

"Hey Luna." He awkwardly waves.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Getting food, we are in the kitchen." He laughs.

"Are you mocking me?" I ask stepping up as to challenge him and his face turns into terrified.

"N-no Luna, of course not." He steps back but I step forward again.

"I could call Shane right now and tell him how you disrespecting me."

"Please dont Luna, forgive me!" Oh gosh his face he looks like he's going to pee himself.

"Your face!" I fall to the ground laughing.

"So you're not going to tell Shane?" His face shows relief.

"Nope."

"You're cruel." He helps me off the floor. "I'm Austin by the way."

"I'm Cassie and bored."

"Wanna go around town?"

"Why not." We head out and we walk to a park. "This is amazing." I squeal and go on the monkey bars.

"Stop being a child." He laughs as I go down the slide laughing.

"I know I have a heart of a child, actually I have 9, I collect them."

"Monster." He looks at me pretending to be horrified.

"Yeah, so fear me peasant."

"Peasant?" I nod and we walk around for awhile before talking.

"Have you found your mate?" I look at him.

"Nope, but I will soon." He smiles. "So how close are you with Shane?" He asks.

"We're good, we have our faults here and there but I still love his brownie obsessed self."

"Any serious past boyfriends?"

"Woah getting personal are we?"

"Sorry just curious." He looks down.

"There were 2 guys actually, one was Blaze and the other was Ekko. I was with Blaze for about a year until he turned abusive and possessive, and Ekko came and saved the day, then I was with him for 1 year also but he had to leave I dont know he was always sketchy."