Chapter 6: Whatever Floats Your Goat... A Promise To You Mom

"Well you see Cassie marking is when the male mate bites the female's neck so that mateless werewolves would know you are already taken." Shane finishes off while still eating his brownie.

"What the fruck, who does that?" I sneer at him.

"Apparently werewolves." He chuckles.

"Whatever floats your goat. I shall never let you bite my neck." I state and cross my arms with my chin up in the air.

"Hey guys." Amber comes and sits on Jake's lap.

“Hey Amber.” Jake says and kisses her lightly on the mouth.

“That could be us but, naw you had to eat dog crap.” I whisper in Shane’s ear, to which he turned bright red and everyone around us started laughing.

“Whatever, that was years ago. Plus it could be us right now.” He leans down to kiss me, but I move my head sideways so that he kisses my cheek.

“OR naw.” I laugh and he grumbles.  Suddenly loud growls are heard from behind us in the woods. Liam, Shane, and Jake all stand up and growl.

“Rogues.” Shane snarls and puts me behind him the same way Jake does to Amber. About 20 guys that smell of rotten animal carcasses emerge from the woods.

“Well, well, well, seems like the new alpha has found his little mate.” One guy steps forward.

“Indeed I did, so if you could just leave so we could enjoy our celebration that would be great.” Shane puts a thumbs up…What an idiot.

“Awe no invitation, I feel so hurt.” The guy puts his hand over his heart and pretends to cry.

“Sorry no mutts aloud.”  Shane smirks and the group of “rogues” growl.

“Take that back.” The guy snarls and steps closer.

“No can do Ajax.” Oh so his name is Ajax.

“Come on Sh-“

“Guys what are we nine? Grow the fruck up.” Hold on was that me? Shiznitts. Everyone is now looking at me shocked, well except for Shane who is staring at me in awe.

“Oh how brave you are little Luna, won’t be as brave when I tear you to shreds.” By this point everyone in Shane’s pack are fuming with their eyes all black. Wait why are they angry?

“What’d you say?!” Oh gosh, there is that demonic voice thingy again.

“That I am going to tear your Luna into shr-“ In a blink of an eye Shane is right in front of him holding his neck.

“You just want to get your head ripped off don’t you?” Shane snarls.

“Of course I do.” Ajax says sarcastically. “Now get your hands off of me.” He spits in Shane’s face.

“Wrong move Ajax.” Shane says in a low voice. “Attack!”

 Everyone shifts into their wolves except for Amber who rushes towards me.

“Let’s go!” She grabs my hand and drags me inside. “Thank god you’re not hurt, we should wait in here until it’s over.” I nod slightly and sit on the couch while growls and snarls fill the air.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Cassie.” I hear someone talk, and shake me. “Come on Cassie wake up.”

“No.” I grumble. Wait was that Shane? “Shane!” I instantly get up almost knocking Shane over in the process. “Is it over? Are you okay?” I look over to see him slightly bruised and a cut right on his cheek that is still gushing out blood. “Oh gosh your cheek.”

“I’m okay Cassie, calm down.” He puts his hand on mine. “Yes it is over, let’s just say, Ajax and his group of rogues won’t be coming back any time soon.” He smirks triumphantly

“You’re still hurt.” I mumble and try to place my hand on his cheek, but he slaps it away. “What the flipper knackers.”

“It’s going to heal calm down.”  He laughs. “Let’s go to bed now.”

“I just woke up you fracker knacker, I can’t go back to sleep.”

“Well I’m tired; I can’t sleep without you there with me.” He grumbles. Next thing I know he’s carrying me up the stairs, into his room and places me in his bed. ”Finally,” He mumbles as he gets on the bed and places his arms around me hugging me tight to his chest. “Night Cassie.”

“Night Shaney poo poo.” I chuckle and hear him snoring. Lazy donkey, well he was in a fight. Oh well. Ugh, what am I going to do? I need to go to my mom that’s for sure, she must be so worried. Just thinking about her makes my eyes watery, oh mom, I promise I’ll see you soon, I promise. That was my last thought as a drifted off into the most comfortable sleep I have had in days.

Sorry guys haven't updated in a long time.. x_x I promise i'll try updating as soon as possible ;D -M