Chapter 27: Believing

"Cassie open the door!" Shane yells as I laugh.

"Do you believe me?" I yell back.

Silence.

"Exactly." My voice cracks. So two days later Shane still believes Lena over me. I don't know what I should do honestly, I should just tell him straight up to just leave me because what the Frick is the point of being mates when there is no freaking trust.

I mean of course I love him, like a lot, but he believes his 'best friend' over his mate. What kind of bull is that. You know what I'm fucking fed up.

I open the door to face an angry Shane.

"Cassie, we need to get you helnp." His eyes show nothing, but pity.

"Fuck you. Shane if you're going to believe fucking, Lena then go for it, but you might as well forget me as your mate. What are we if there is no trust. Sorry Shane, but if you can't believe me then," I stare him directly in the eyes. "I'll just leave." Suddenly I'm pinned to the wall.

"Mine!" I try pushing him off, but it's no use.

"Let me go!"

"No! I love you Cassie so if it's trust you want then fuck it it's trust you will get." He smashes his lips into mine and our lips move in sync. "You have been ignoring me for the past two days, I don't think I can handle it anymore."

"Who's fault it it?"

"Mine." He whispers looking down.

"Shane!" Speaking of the devil.

"Lena, you're right she needs help. Help me take her to the dungeon where the doctor will see her." Shane says sympathetically to which Lena nods.

"Let's go." She forcefully grabs my wrist to which I growl at her and push her to the wall about to punch her when Shane grabs me from behind and tosses me over his shoulder. I extend my claws about to scratch him when Blaze stops me.

'Can't hurt mate.' She whimpers.

'He hurt us!' I yell.

'He's still out mate.' Ally speaks up.

Suddenly I feel myself being put down on the floor.

"Are you sure she'll get the correct help?" Lena asks.

"Yep." Shane then growls and pushes Lena in the cell closing the door and locking it. "Shane!" She yells grabbing the bars, but flinches back.

"Lena I know it was you who kidnapped Cassie." He snarls at her.

"It was not!" She stomps her foot like a child.

"Guards make her she's secured and faces the consequences of hurting your Luna!" The guard's eyes turn black and nod growling and Lena. "Let's go Cassie." He carries me bridal style back to the pack house, up to our room and starts eating a brownie.

"Sorry Cassie for not believing you." He lays me on our bed while he still eats the brownie.

"It's okay Shane." I place a hand on his cheek.

"It's not I truly am sorry."

"Then show me how sorry you are." I give him a suggestive look.

"What are you talking ab- oh." He lowly growls and swallow the last of the brownie he had left.

In that moment I realized just how hard I fell for my kidnapper, not just any kidnapper though, my brownie kidnapper, and I love him so much I never want to let him go.

SO GUYS I AM SO GLAD YOU STAYED WITH ME THROUGH THIS STORY I ENJOYED IT SO MUCH I LOVE ALL OF YOU. THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE.

-M