Epilogue

"Mom, Luci punched me again!" Jesu yells hiding behind me.

"Is that true Luci?" I eye Luci to which she nods. "Why did you punch your brother Jesu?" I scold her.

"He was making fun of my hair." She touches her hair.

"Well it's not his fault you decided to cut it on your own. Now no more hurting each other alright." I say to which they nod and run off to the backyard.

"We raised beautiful children didn't we?" My beautiful mate smiles and hugs me from behind.

"Yes we did." I turn around and kiss him.

"Still can't believe Luci came out a vampire, the pack doctor did say they were both going to be werewolves."

"Welp he was wrong."

After the about the fifth time we frickle fracked I apparently got pregnant. To say I was shocked was an understatement because me as a parent nooo way, I am a child myself and say frickle frack instead of sex come on! But I was happy at the same time because I could have my own little slaves. Kidding! But it was a great experience, not really frucking shiz hurt like hell, but it was totally worth it. Two lovely children came out, Luci and Jesu, Luci of course is a vampire and Jesu is a werewolf. Both Shane and I were surprised she came out a vampire since technically I wasn't born a vampire, but oh well magic.

I was just so happy I could have something Shane and I created. I am so lucky to have all of them. Luci got Shane's dark brown hair and my violet eyes, while Jesu got my brown hair and brown eyes from his grandma.

"What are you thinking about?" Shane asks.

"How I am so lucky to have a wonderful mate and two amazing children."

"Not as lucky as me." He kisses me and both Luci and Jesu say an 'ew!'

"Weren't you two outside?" I ask seperating from Shane.

"Yes, but we got bored." Luci speaks up.

"Also look what we found!" Jesu opens a box to uncover a small black and white kitten.

"Get it out!" Shane nearly growls making both Luci and Jesu whimper.

"Can you like chill?" I push him away from the harmless animal.

"Yeah, once you get rid of that." He points at the cute kitten.

"What's so wrong with it?"

"I'm a werewolf. We don't get along with cats." He growls again.

"Vote to keeping the cat raise your hands." I say to which both Luci and Jesu takse their hands including me.

"Well I'm alpha so get it out."

"And I'm Luna so we can keep it." I smirk.

"Ooh dad you better listen or you won't be getting some as uncle Liam says." I stare at Jesu a long time before breaking down laughing.

"Fuc-fudging," I quickly correct myself. "Liam, but he's right Shane. We keep the kitten or you won't be getting some." I hold in a laugh as I see the mental battle in his eyes.

"Fine." He grumbles as he practically drags himself up the stairs.

'I better get some tonight then.' Shane quickly says in my head before cutting it off. I love him so much.

"Alright what shall we name him? Wait it is a him right." I bend down and pick it up inspecting it. "Welp it's too small to tell, so let's just wing it shall we?" Both of my children nod.

"How about Kitty?" Luci suggest.

"Seems basic doesn't it?" Jake suddenly comes in.

"Oh like you then." Amber comes in also.

"We are not speaking about my basicness right now, okay Amber." Jake gives a pointed look to Amber before she mumbles a quick 'yes' and walks out the room with Jake.

"Well that was random, how about Migi?" I suggest.

"Yes!" Both Luci and Jesu yell.

"Migi it is." I state proudly.

"Were did that name come from?" A pair of arms wrap around me.

"It may or may not have been from an anime I watched back then."

"Anime freak." Shane mumbles.

"Wow fight me bro." I push him back which moves him slightly thanks to my vampire strength.

"Nah I don't fight the people I love. Includes you two." He wraps us all in a group hug.

"Dad you're squishing Migi." Luci exclaims.

"Good." He chuckles before letting us go. "Let's say we go celebrate finding this cat with a big pile of brownies!" He suggest.

"Of course it would be brownies." Jesus whispers to Luci.

"What can I say, I love my brownies." He smiles widely.

"Alright let's go my children and my brownie kidnapper." I smile back and we head into the kitchen to make ourselves some brownies.

THAT'S IT GUYS. IT'S OVER CRYING INTERNALLY. AGAIN I LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR STICKING AROUND FOR THIS STORY. I WILL BE WRITING ANOTHER STORY DON'T THINK IT WILL BE A WEREWOLF OBE THOUGH SORRY, BUT I'M PRETTY SURE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT. HOPEFULLY.
-M