𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖬𝖺𝗒 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟦

NOELLE was extremely quiet for a newly eight-year-old girl, other girls her age on vacation were bouncing off of walls all day long. But she kept to herself since the Sargeant family arrived in Chelmsford, United Kingdom. It could've been her not being used to the strange accents everyone had or the slang they used daily.

But whatever it was kept her quiet.

"Noelle, we've got to go," her twelve-year-old sister stated, "I don't wanna go," Noelle whined still sitting on the hotel bed. "Honey, let's go. We don't have time for this." her mother Tasha Sargeant grabbed the eight-year-old and placed her on the floor. "We'll get ice cream afterward, I promise." Declan Sargeant stuck his pinky finger out before attaching it to his youngest daughter's.

The family of four soon walked to their rental car and their mother controlled the music that filled the silent car ride. But Noelle couldn't be bothered to pay attention to whatever song that was playing, instead, she thought about her recent win at Summit with her level five cheer team. It was her first ever Summit on a Junior level five team due to being on a Youth level four team the previous years. But they still managed to win every Summit.

After thirty minutes, the car finally stopped. "Come on, let's go." Declan opened his door, and Noelle hesitantly nodded while opening her car door.

"It's been so long," a woman around the age of thirty greeted the family. "How have you and your family been doing, Terri?" "We've been holding up."

Then they walked inside the average-sized house. It was a lot smaller than Noelle's but that was because they were wealthy and lived in a mansion. The first person she spotted was a young boy around her age. He seemed to notice her appearance by grinning and walking up to her.

"I'm Oliver Bearman," he introduced himself, "what's your name?" "I'm Noelle," she mumbled, "Noelle," Oliver repeated as if he'd known her for years. "I'm going to call you Ellie instead," he gave her a cheeky smile, "I'll call you Ollie then," Noelle once again mumbled.

"Why don't you and Oliver go play in his room while the food is still in the oven." Terri Bearman said, and Ollie grabbed her hand before leading her to his bedroom.

Ollie opened the door, her eyes were greeted by a few trophies and a race car theme room. As she looked around, Ollie paid very close attention to her while she eyed the karting trophies. "Those are my trophies from karting, I don't have a lot but it's fine." he stated, "Do you have any trophies?"

"I get medals and rings, but the trophies stay at my cheer gym. I don't think I've gotten anything below third." Noelle looked at this fourth-place medal. "Cheer. Like sideline?" "No, I do all-star." Then the young girl began to explain her sport while Ollie carefully listened.

Once she finished explaining all-star cheerleading to the nine-year-old, he suggested that they could watch television. At first, Noelle barely paid attention to the cartoon, but eventually, she got used to the British accents since Ollie explained the strange slang they used.

"Dinner's ready," David Bearman appeared in the doorway, "Finally." Ollie groaned as he and Noelle got up.

As they ate, Isabella interacted with the adults and Thomas Bearman babbled while Terri fed the soon-to-be two-year-old.

Her sister seemed to like the dish that had been served, but for Noelle, the olives plastered on it ruined the meal. She picked through the food trying to get all the olives on the side of the plate.

She had noticed Ollie glancing at her and the olives at the side of her plate, so she spoke up and said something since he was getting his olives without a problem.

"Do you want these? I hate olives,"

"I love olives," he gladly took his fork and removed them.

Little did the two children know that, that simple interaction would cause a bond that would've lasted for a while. Then a relationship that would soon come to be in 2021.

 Then a relationship that would soon come to be in 2021

typing...
copied and pasted this from an unpublished book