𝐗*

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤

OLLIE was beyond excited for his girlfriend to arrive in Chelmsford, United Kingdom, he had been counting down the days he'd see her again since November. And now that day was finally here, but Noelle most likely was still on the airplane. She said she'd text him when they landed but that was around eight hours ago.

He knew a flight from North Carolina to Chelmsford would take around eight in a half hours, which made him extremely aggravated. Why couldn't planes go faster and why did each second fill like an hour?

"Ollie, come eat. You haven't eaten all day." his mother entered his bedroom. "My bad, I'll eat in a minute." he resumed watching Formula One-related videos on his MacBook. "Now." Terri crossed her arms.

Ollie eventually got up and walked to the kitchen, somewhere in his body he wished Noelle would be downstairs waiting for him. But she was nowhere to be seen, instead, his father and brother were watching the World Cup semifinals between Argentina and Croatia.

"Look who's alive," his brother joked as his eyes focused on the television in front of him. "Bloody hell!" David Bearman suddenly yelled at the football game.

The seventeen-year-old boy soon fixed himself fish and chips from last night's dinner. He peacefully ate it while also watching the semifinals of the World Cup.

Time soon passed by quickly and there was suddenly someone knocked on the front door.

"I'll get it!" Ollie excitedly got up. He was finally going to see his girlfriend for the first time since October.

"Hey," Noelle smiled as she was engulfed in a tight hug. "I fucking missed you so much." Ollie began kissing every part of her face, "I missed you too,"

"Noelle!" Ollie's younger sister Amalie ran downstairs, "Hey," the sixteen-year-old smiled as she hugged the soon-to-be eleven-year-old.

After greeting the Bearman family, Ollie practically dragged his girlfriend to his room. Her suitcase in one hand and her hand in another.

In a flash, his lips were on hers as he locked his bedroom door. Ollie tightened his grip around Noelle's waist as one hand adventured up her back, pressing her harder into his chest. She had tasted sweet like a child had entered a candy store for the first time and went ballistic. It was a sweetness that made his head spin.

Her mouth soon opened, giving Ollie's tongue a chance to explore a new place, and he loved it.

He couldn't resist pulling Noelle's hoodie up her body and soon off of her completely. The sight of her in sweatpants and her triangular Tommy Hilfiger bra excited him as he attached his lips to her neck.

"Ollie, we can't. Your family is downstairs." Noelle quietly moaned, "Fuck them," he stared at the girl in desire and lust. "I'm serious, maybe later we can continue this. And you taste like fish and fries." she scrunched up her face. "I don't want to go into the hallway like this." Ollie motioned to his hard-on, "Poor boy," Noelle pouted before escaping her boyfriend's grip on her body.

"You're such a tease. This isn't going to go away by itself."

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"Suck me off. It'll be quick, just please do it."

Noelle thought about all the possibilities of getting caught, but she eventually made up her mind. "The next time you're getting this is on your birthday." she got on her knees in front of Ollie. "I can't deal with that." he admired his girlfriend.

She soon pulled her gray sweatpants down, along with his tight boxers. His cock had sprung up, hitting his lower stomach. It was a good seven in a half inches which worried Noelle since she'd never given anybody head before.

"It's okay, love." Ollie began slowly jerking himself off, "I'll tell you when I'm ready." he stroked himself a bit faster.

"Are you going to show me how well you suck dick?" he grabbed a fistful of her hair as Noelle innocently nodded.

She then took his cock in her mouth, swirling his tongue around the swollen tip before he pushed her so deep that she couldn't help but choke a little.

"Good girl."

"You're taking me so well."

"I wonder how wet that pretty cunt is."

We're some of the words that come out of Ollie's mouth. It was like he was a completely different person.

"Just like that. That's my girl."

He would whimper occasionally while he tried to concentrate on something that would take his mind away from him being seconds away from his first orgasm caused by something other than his hand.

But sooner or later, he finally released it in Noelle's mouth.  "Shallow it, love." he felt his body relax. "It's salty," the girl stood up.

The couple then picked out a pair of pajamas before they both went to the bathroom to freshen up. Noelle took a shower while Ollie peed and brushed his teeth, and she did the same when it was his turn.

"I hope nobody heard us," he loosely wrapped his towel around his waist. "I hope nobody heard you, you started getting a bit loud towards the end." Noelle corrected him.

" Noelle corrected him

typing...
first, smut chapter(i'll take it down/ re do it if mostly everyone is uncomfortable with it). and nobody heard them btw