𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖬𝖺𝗒 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟪

   WHEN Oliver was in his youth years, he loved when it was his birthday. The whole day would revolve around him, morning to night, everyone cherished him on social media. His favorite birthday was his eighteenth though.

Noelle had fixed him breakfast in bed and for his first gift, he got to enjoy a well-deserved blowjob. He had a party thrown in Barcelona and he had to fake act like it was his first time tasting alcohol.

What a time.

But now he had turned twenty-three and the only thing on his mind was proposing to this girlfriend of almost seven years. Oliver knew that she'd say yes since Noelle had been hinting at it for a few months. He had picked out a Moissanite Diamond Ring that he had seen his girlfriend staring at for a little too long.

"Good morning, birdie." Oliver admired his now awake soon-to-be fiancée. "Good morning, love. I was supposed to fix you breakfast, I must have woken up late." Noelle began stressing out, "Shh, don't worry about it. I can door-dash something later. I just want to enjoy my morning with you." he peered at her lips.

A few kisses turned into a passionate make-out session. Oliver let Noelle suck on his neck and collarbone as he had a fist full of her hair.

"As much as I love this, we need to get ready. I'm taking us somewhere special." he moaned out. "I should be taking you somewhere, it's your twenty-third birthday." she pouted, "Does it look like I care? Don't waste your money on me, I can spoil the both of us."

He had made a couple million being a Formula One driver for Scuderia Ferrari. So going out a an expensive restaurant wouldn't even be close to making a small dent in his wallet.

An hour went by and Oliver picked out an Off Shoulder White Sequin Side Slit Ling Evening Dress, which was a pair of Louis Vuitton heels.

"This looks amazing, Ollie." Noelle smiled as he groaned at the nickname he used in his teenage years. "Come get ready with me."

____

It was now seven pm and the couple were enjoying the nice steak dinner. As they were chatting away, all Oliver thought about was what the workers would do in a few minutes.

"What's on your mind, baby?" Noelle asked fiddling with his fingers. "I'm just so lucky that I can spend my birthday with the love of my life."

Suddenly the violinist in the background began to play Experience by Ludovico Einaudi, as they surrounded the couple. Oliver got on one knee and signaled for his girlfriend to stand up.

"Every day I tell you 'I'll love you forever' without a second thought. This is true, I love how you hold me after a bad race result. I love how you tell me 'I'm handsome'. I love it when you find it funny when I say something stupid or just can't speak when I'm around you. I love how you make me happy. I love how you smile when I see you. I love how you laugh when I say something random, or stupid. I love that when I laugh it makes you smile. I love how you ask me if I'm alright when I can't stop laughing. I love how you make me feel. I love how you tell me I look cute in the most ridiculous things. I love how we can talk about randomness for hours on end. I love that you used to stay up and text me every night. I love it when you say sweet things to me. I love how you whisper in my ear when we hug. I love how you squeeze me so hard when I hug you. I love how I can talk to you for hours about anything, and you listen, and I listen."

At this point, Noelle started tearing up.

"I love how you want to spend every day with me. I love it when you caress my hand. I love how you hold me when we hug. I love how I get a feeling of protection when I'm around you. I love how everything is perfect with you. I love how you make me cry, not because I'm upset or sad, or you hurt me, but because you make me the happiest I've ever been. I love waking up and talking to you. I love how I anticipate seeing you. I love how I get nervous when I see you, but feel more comfortable with you than I do with anyone else. I love how you deal with my random thoughts and craziness. love how you insist everything will be alright, and make me feel at ease. I love how you give me weird looks at awkward moments. I love how I'm important to you. I love how I'm your first choice. I love how I make you happy. I love how you make me happy. I love how I worry about you and the dumb stuff you do. I love how I only want to be with you. I love how I constantly think about you. I love it when you get mad when someone says something to upset me. I love how just one smile from you can make my entire mood change. I love how I'm yours. I just love... us. I love everything about you. And with that, Noelle Hensley Sargeant, will you love me back in every possible way, but as my wife this time?"

"Oh my fucking god, of course." she cried of happiest before Ollie slid the ring on her finger and they shared a passionate kiss.

People may think that this is where the story ends, but it's just the beginning.

typing...
it's so sad to say goodbye to this book😢 but it's finally over.

this is the ring