𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤

NOELLE never was a big fan of the mall or shopping, but she'd been enjoying her time out with Kenley Pope. They were shopping for winter outfits before Noelle's vacation to the United Kingdom. The girls already brought a few long-sleeved sweatshirts and hoodies, but they lacked coats and leggings.

"I swear, there's nothing good here." Kenley complained as they left Forever 21, "At this point, I'm just going to order something off of Amazon. This mall is shitty." Noelle added, adjusting her bags. "You think it'll be here before the eighteenth?" the black-haired girl asked, "I have that thing when the package comes within two days." "Oh, fast delivery."

So the girls sat on a nearby bench and began looking at Amazon. They searched for about ten minutes before finding a nude coat that wasn't extra packed with fluff, but rather kind of light.

"Perfect, let me order it now." Noelle put in her card information. Afterward, the duo went to the parking lot.

"When is your mom arriving?" Noelle asked, "She texted me like five minutes ago saying she'll be here in less than ten." Kenley checked her phone.

Although Kenley was old enough to drive, her car had been in the shop since someone scratched the paint off.

The two ended up doing a short live on Instagram, before ending it as they got into Courtney Pope's car. "So how was shopping?" Mrs. Pope greeted the light brunette and the black-haired females. "Alright, we had to place an Amazon order for coats." Kenley said before Noelle explained, "They only had ugly heavy coats and no light ones."

___

When Noelle arrived at her house, her mother told her to dress nicely. "Why?" she questioned,  "My friend from work invited me and you to dinner. Her son is also going to be there." Tasha explained, which caused her daughter to let out a small sigh.

She knew that her mother was talking about Jennifer Backfield and her seventeen-year-old son Ryle.

For the longest time, Jennifer shipped the two kids but nothing ever happened since Noelle's type was brunettes and not blonds.

But once Noelle got out of the shower, she put on a red long-sleeve bodysuit, black wide-ripped jeans, and her dunks. Then she combed her hair and began putting on casual makeup.

"You look nice," her mother complimented her, "Thank you."

A few seconds passed and the doorbell rang. Tasha opened the front door to reveal Jennifer and Ryle.

The two families greeted each other, and then Jennifer introduced the boy. "This is Ryle, my son." "What's up, Noelle." the boy looked up from his phone. "Hey, Ryle."

The car ride to the Italian restaurant was awkward, with Jennifer desperately trying to hook Noelle and Ryle up.

"So, you're a cheerleader." Ryle tried to spark up a conversation, "Mhm, I cheer at Cheer Extreme Kernersville." Noelle looked at the menu. "That's cool, I'm currently doing karting." he took a sip of his drink. "My boyfriend is actually in Formula Two, maybe you two could go karting one day." Noelle's face remained neutral. "Boyfriend. Who's your boyfriend?" Ryle made a confused face, "Oliver Bearman,"

The dinner went by quickly and somewhat smoothly, with occasional "Yeah, well...." but that wasn't a big deal. Because all Noelle wanted to do was go home, relax, and FaceTime her boyfriend.

 Because all Noelle wanted to do was go home, relax, and FaceTime her boyfriend

typing...
boooo jennifer 😒👎🏾