𝐕𝐈

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤

   RACING was something Ollie enjoyed since he was a kid, every day he would go to his local karting area and practice. He never got tired of that routine either, because he felt some type of comfort in letting his mind get lost while he raced. But sometimes his body would get badly affected due to his routine and how it developed after he joined Formula Three and now two.

Old minor injuries would come back, everything would taste bland, not getting enough sleep, and more would surface every once in a while.

And on November tenth, Ollie knew it was getting bad again. Of course, he had to act like everything was fine so his family wouldn't be worried, but that fake smile took up a lot of energy.

"Ollie, are you up?" his younger sister Amelia walked into his bedroom, "Yeah," Ollie mumbled laying in his bed facing the wall. "You good?" she noticed something was up. "I just woke up, I'm tired. Let me be and get out." he turned on his phone. "Geez, I'll be checking up on you later."

He began scrolling endlessly on TikTok, trying to find a way to entertain himself, but almost every single post was about him and his girlfriend. "Fucking hell," Ollie groaned at another rumor about him and Noelle.

The video was of them at the mall and somehow the creator wanted to stir up drama because during the video he had looked at Victoria's Secret and whispered something in Noelle's ear as they walked by the store.

A few minutes turned into hours, and Ollie finally got out of bed. "Look who's finally out of bed," his mother Terri grinned as her oldest son walked down the stairs. All he did in return was give her a half smile and head downstairs where is Formula One simulator was located.

After what felt like forever, Ollie finally stopped and got ready to do a bit of mini-training. "Hurry up, I need to train before I have to go to karting." his younger brother Thomas walked in, "Give me five more minutes," Ollie inhaled and exhaled rapidly. "I'm setting a timer, and if you're not off by then we're gonna have a problem." Thomas jokingly threatened him.

Five minutes passed and Ollie eventually stopped working out. "Dude you reek, this routine of yours is coming to get an unhealthy obsession." Thomas stated the truth, "I don't give two flying fucks." Ollie grabbed a nearby towel and began wiping off all the sweat. "Yes you do, and I have the perfect plan."

__

On the other hand, Noelle was packing to go over to a friend's house. Sure she should've packed earlier, but she was busy with extra practices and her mother's constant stress that turned into anger. But Noelle finally found the time to finish packing all her clothes and makeup.

She had just neatly folded up her clothes, before starting in her practice attire for the next day. "Noelle, what are you doing!" Tasha exclaimed looking at her daughter's messy room. "I'm going to clean it once I finish," Noelle explained, putting her practice attire in her bag.

She had ziplock bags with things in them scattered everywhere, and a bunch of hangers with clothes on them on the floor and bed.

"It better be clean before I get back from the store, or your ass is getting the belt." Tasha threatened, "Yes, ma'am."

She didn't know why her mother was more stressed out about the whole relationship situation online, but it made Noelle more stressed than she already was.

Once everything was in the bag, Noelle began quickly cleaning up her room. She didn't want to cover up any more bruises than she had to. Especially during competition season, where sweating is a part of her daily routine.

"Please Lord, knock some sense into my mother," she mumbled.

Oh, how she wished Ollie was with her.

typing...
had to add the lowkey abusive parent of the plot. but if you are struggling with anything revolving around mental or physical abuse, my dms are always open 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽