𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

   NOELLE was beyond excited that she didn't have to travel extremely far for a two-day competition, but at the same time, she wished Spirit of Hope was farther away. They were in Charlotte, North Carolina which was only around an hour in a half away from Kernersville.

She had been sharing a hotel room with her teammates Hailey Edwards and Kenley Pope. They'd only been around two years older than the girl, but their bond was unbeatable.

Noelle found it strange since she had beaten them twice at The Cheer Worlds when she was with Orange Rays, which is their competition. When she first tried out, she was beyond nervous about if people would like her or not. But Hailey and Kenley were the first ones to talk to her, and ever since then, they had been best friends.

"Who's that hottie?" Hailey joked as Noelle was busing doing her makeup, "I don't know, hot stuff." she played along. "You guys are so weird." Kenley walked out of the bathroom in her uniform. "Shut up."

They had placed second yesterday, so today was either a hit or miss. If they hit zero then it was a fifty percent chance that they would take home gold, but if they didn't then they obviously wouldn't be winners.

Around an hour had passed and they arrived at warm-ups with the rest of their team. Noelle stretched with a few close friends on the team while they talked about what they would do over winter break if they went on one.

"I don't know about you, but I didn't have a winter break. I was at the gym most of the time." Allison Rymill sighed, "I know Noelle had fun." Lily Houston winked. "Oh my god, I can't give you guys all the details but the first day in the United Kingdom was incredible," Noelle blushed at the memory of the sexual activity that went on, "But I had so much fun. Ollie's younger brother legit almost cried when they had to drop me off at the airport, and his younger sister did cry. It was emotional, but Ollie probably was the most emotional one."

She then began to tell them about the date night when Ollie took her to see the London Angels at night, she told them about the gingerbread houses they made, and how the couple had gotten drunk at their New Year's party.

____

Senior Elite had walked on the mat and Noelle felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. It was her second time competing with the team and although she did her superstitions with her old teammates, she still felt weird on the inside. It was like something was missing.

"Senior. Elite." they all said before getting into their starting formation.

Once the music cut on, Noelle blacked out per usual. She made sure that her opening pass — which was a toe touch full two to whip double — was perfect and that her legs were straight and together. The rest of the two-minute and thirty-second routine went by quickly. She made sure that her jumps, motions, tumbling, and more were perfect.

When it was time for the dance, Noelle poured her heart and soul into it. She knew that a few things went wrong during the routine, but that didn't stop her from acting like they hit zero.

____

It was now late at night and Noelle decided to spend the night at Ava Warrington and Milana Rose, who were Noelle's best friends during her time in Atlanta, Georgia.

They caught up with each other and shared many laughs about their embarrassing moments last season.

"Stop, because why would she try and hit on my boyfriend I didn't do anything about it!" Noelle talked about some girl on Stingray Steel. "Oliver looked so uncomfortable, that six foot one or two man wanted to hide behind you." Ava laughed at Ollie's then awkwardness. "Poor boy was so shy. He was practically attached to your hip the whole time." Milana laughed as well.

"The thing is that it's not even embarrassing, it's just awkward. What she thought she had a chance with Ollie."

Forty minutes passed, and the three girls were now in their matching Orange Ray pajamas while they binged and watched Criminal Minds.

The day had passed by so fast that Noelle was having fun. Her body felt at peace with her best friends on Orange, while when she was with Senior Elite she didn't have that instant click she had at her first tryouts for a Worlds team.

 Her body felt at peace with her best friends on Orange, while when she was with Senior Elite she didn't have that instant click she had at her first tryouts for a Worlds team

typing...
i have a love hate relationship with making competition chapters