𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

   OLLIE had just arrived at his hotel room after an intense day of pre-season training in Bahrain for his Formula Two debut season. And he was beyond tired, exhausted even. As soon as he stepped foot into the hotel room, his clothes went straight to the floor and his feet directed him to the shower.

It seemed to be calling his name, the ice-cold water would feel so good against his sticky skin. It would feel like an escape from the muggy temperature outside.

Once he got out of the shower, his phone started ringing. "Oh my god, can I be left alone for an hour." he groaned before answering the FaceTime without looking to see who was calling.

"Hey baby, how's pre-season training?" a soft voice filled the bathroom.

Ollie's aggravated nerves soon evaporated as soon as his girlfriend's voice.

"Stressful, but let's not worry about me and my training issues. How was Cheersport?" he redirected the conversation as he slid on a pair of shorts. "Yesterday didn't go as planned, we didn't hit zero. Today we also didn't hit zero, we were doing so well too. It fucking sucks. Sometimes I regret trying out for Allstar Cheer. I could be with you and live in England, but I'm stressing out about our bad performance when you probably had a harder day." Noelle ran her hands through her newly washed hair. "Good things, darling. Let's focus on the good things. Now tell me, how was Cheersport?" Ollie lay down on the bed.

"Well, I made great memories with my team. We shared a lot of laughs and played Roblox on our phones after our performance. That was fun. We also made a lot of TikTok's with fans and other teams. But can we please talk about you? I want to hear your beautiful voice." the younger girl pouted, "I don't want to bore you with all the details, but to sum it up, pre-season training went well. I felt out of shape during some of the exercises. The car also felt drivable which is amazing considering how fast I'll be going." Ollie began to talk about his day.

As he talked, Noelle carefully listened to every detail as she did her night routine.

He had looked adorable remembering the little parts of his day. His small smile as he told his girlfriend about things he and Arthur had done to piss off people. He and Arthur were truly menaces when they were left alone together.

It reminded Noelle of her and him when they were young. Most specifically, his first time in America.

2016 was quite the year, Noelle had been counting down the days until she'd see the British boy and his family again. And once he finally arrived, Noelle engulfed him in a big hug.

She told him about her experience at The Cheer Summit and he told her about his experiences karting.

The first two days were calm, but hell broke loose on the third day. They had snuck out and got lost searching for a gas station where they could get two red slushes. The police had to drop the kids off back at Noelle's house as he gave them a lecture about not going outside past eight p.m. due to the clown sightings.

Tasha ended up yelling at the two as Noelle balled her eyes out and Ollie held onto her with a tight grip.

From then on, they installed security cameras all around the house.

"That's it, besides me showering then you FaceTiming me." Ollie finished telling his story. "Today sounded eventful. But I'm glad you had fun." Noelle softly smiled.

The couple stayed on FaceTime until Noelle fell asleep and so did Ollie a few minutes later.

typing...
cute chapter!!! they are going to reunite very soon btw.