𝐗𝐗

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

   SAKHIR didn't go as planned for the new Formula Two driver it went wrong. P14 was a placement Ollie never expected himself to get, and he was beating himself up for it. Literally and figuratively. During his interviews, he tried not to let his emotions get the best of him but the people kept asking him stupid questions. The only reason why he didn't explode was because Noelle wouldn't like that.

Earlier when he had entered his driver's room right after the race, he threw his helmet to the ground, scaring his girlfriend in the process since she'd never seen him behave like that.

Noelle eventually calmed down Ollie after an endless amount of kisses and back rubs.

But now the couple had just arrived back in the hotel room. "I'm sorry, I let you down." Ollie mumbled as he took off his shoes, "Ollie, dear. How would you've let me down?" Noelle asked. "I didn't get close to a podium," he stated, still pretty disappointed in his results. "I don't care if you get p1 or p18, I enjoyed my time in the paddock and that's all that matters. Besides, it's your first race in Formula Two, you're still getting used to the car."

"You don't get it, so let's just drop it." Ollie slightly raised his voice before heading to the bathroom to shower. "I'm sorry," Noelle's voice sounded squeaky.

Her fragile voice made him instantly regret raising his voice slightly at his girlfriend. So while he was in the shower, he came up with a brilliant idea.

"Baby, come here!" Ollie called out, "Coming." Noelle began making her way into the bathroom.

"Can you wash my hair, my arms hurt too much." he pleaded, "I don't feel like getting in the shower or in general, getting wet." she rolled her eyes. "Baby, please. Don't you like it when my hair is soft?"

It took a bit of convincing but eventually, Noelle agreed to wash her boyfriend's hair.

"Well get out of the shower because you know damn well that I'm not getting wet." Noelle stated, "But I'm naked!" Ollie covered his private part, even though the glass was too foggy for his girlfriend to see him in detail. "Babe, I've given you head before. Besides, you'll be in your towel." "Oh, how could I forget one of the best days ever."

Ollie then got out of the shower and put a white towel around his waist. "My pretty baby," Noelle gave him a peck on the lips before he got on his knees in front of the shower which was also a bathtub.

It didn't take long for Noelle to wash his hair, considering that it was short and he was calm during the process.

Now the couple had laid down in the king-size bed, Ollie in shorts while his girlfriend had on her silk pajamas. "I'm sorry." the seventeen-year-old suddenly apologized, "For what?" "Raising my voice at you, a man should never raise his voice at a woman, no matter how upset he is." Ollie dug his head into Noelle's breast. "Oh, I forgive you."

The rest of the night was spent with Ollie asleep on Noelle's chest as she scrolled through an endless amount of TikTok videos.

typing...
this is the bathroom btw