𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

   OLLIE'S name being on every motorsport headline wasn't a normal occurrence, but after his and his girlfriend's risky comments, his name was everywhere. There was nothing wrong with sleeping naked in your girlfriend's bed a few times, but headlines made it seem like they were sex addicts.

The farthest it has ever been was Noelle harmless teasing the boy for enjoying sleeping without any clothes in the hot weather.

But now lies were being told constantly.

"Hey babe." Ollie answered his phone call, "Ollie, I feel like such a disappointment." Noelle cried out. "You're not a disappointment, you're nowhere near being a disappointment," he said in a calm reassuring tone. "Yes I am, I might not be able to compete at worlds. I need to compete at worlds. I can't let everyone down by getting replaced by a stupid alternate, just because of all rumors about us fucking." she could barely get out those sentences. "Darling, everything will be fine. My PR is doing everything to shut down these rumors and we've already posted that we don't have a sex life and if we did it's none of their business. You will be able to compete at worlds, I'll make sure of it." he did everything in his power to calm in girlfriend down.

"I don't feel well, can you talk to me about your day." Noelle felt like throwing up again. "Of course, sweetheart. My day has been pretty boring though, I've been on the phone all day with a ton of people trying to sort this mess out. Other than that, I've been packing for Jeddah. But yesterday," Ollie soon began to rant about his week, while his girlfriend took ibuprofen and laid down on her bed with a cold rag on her forehead.

As he was ranting, he found himself finishing up packing and soon began cleaning his room.

"Foods ready!" Ollie heard his mother call out, he then looked at the time only to realize that it was not six pm.

"You can go eat, I think I'm going to take more medicine then take a nap." Noelle's voice sounded wobbly, "Are you sure, I'm not even that hungry." "Ollie, baby, go eat dinner. I'll call you back later."

He then went downstairs and was greeted by his parents and siblings.

"How's Noelle holding up with all this stuff going on?" his mother Terri asked. "Not well, she might not compete at worlds just because we were being immature on the internet." Ollie sighed, "Go visit her after Jeddah." David Bearman stated, "Trust me, I am. Her mental health hasn't been very well and she needs someone by her side."

"I want to visit Noelle!" Amelie chimed in, "Sweetheart, focus on school." Terri stated.

"Is she going to be alright?" Thomas asked his older brother, "Hopefully we can fight through it. But we've addressed it online and PR has got rid of some of the gossip pages," Ollie explained, "I just don't want to break up over something silly."

"You love her, huh." David said, "With all my heart."

typing

typing...
big drama because the book is ending soon.

also what other motorsport figure do you want to see fanfics about?