𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈*

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

TOMORROW was day one of The Cheerleading Worlds and Ollie was nothing but supportive. He had taken her to a nice restaurant located just outside of Orlando, Florida, and after that Noelle passed out in his hotel room. As Ollie stroked her hair, he couldn't help but think about how well the team would compete for the next two days.

His thoughts ranged from good to bad, what if they lost? That would mean that Noelle wouldn't get her three-peat, which was all the girl cared about. She needed to win for a third time in a row.

Small mumbles broke Ollie's chain of thoughts as his girlfriend held him tighter. "Good morning, love." he could tell that she just woke up. "Morning, baby. What time is it?" Noelle asked, "Six am, you need to be in the lobby by eleven am." Ollie stated, kissing her cheek.

"What do you want to do to pass the time?"

"You." Noelle began to kiss her boyfriend passionately, "Your teammates are next door, are you sure?" "Fuck yes." she deepened the kiss.

Ollie surprisingly hitched her legs around his bare hips, his hands resting under her thighs. Every minute or so, he would rub his cock on her covered ass.

He loved having her on top of him, her arms on both sides of his pink-covered cheeks. The squeeze of her legs trying to create friction made him even more flustered. He could get used to this sensation.

She then sat up and ran her fingers slowly down his stomach, admiring his bruises from his Melbourne race.

"You're so gorgeous," she says softly, "It always surprises me. No matter how many times I've seen you naked, I just can't get over your beauty." "Happy early birthday." Noelle then slid her underwear off of her.

It was finally happening, after months of jerking off imagining countless positions to rail the fuck out of his girlfriend, she would finally feel comfortable with having sex with him.

"Be quiet for me, my pretty little slut." Ollie flipped them over, so now he was on top. "Mhm,"

"I don't have a condom." the boy began sucking Noelle's neck, "I don't care, just hurry up and fuck me" she carelessly let out a soft moan.

Then the boy unclipped her red laced bra to be greeted with her A-cup tits, "So beautiful," was the only words he said before latching his mouth off her right boob and playing with her left nipple. "Don't stop, that feels so good." Noelle let out a stream of quiet moans.

"You're so big," her gaze went to his seven-in-a-half-thick cock. "This might hurt," he warned before slowly entering her pussy.

"Mhhh, fuck, go faster." she moaned after a few minutes of Ollie taking it slow, so slammed in and out of her at a rapid past.

The room was filled with the slapping noises of each other's bodies, and constant noises and moans coming out of Noelle's and Ollie's mouths. "You're taking me so good, baby." he went faster and rougher, "Oh yes," was her last words before cumming on his dick.

Then Ollie exited her wet pussy before releasing it on her stomach.

"We need to shower, your warm-ups are in my suitcase." he gathered his cum on his ring and middle finger before making Noelle suck it.

____

"You had a fun morning didn't you?" Kenley smirked, "What do you mean?" Noelle tried to play dumb. "I heard all of it, just be glad that I was the only one who heard." she laughed as the younger girl's face turned a shade of red.

The bus ride to Top Gun Orlando with by quick and so did their long practice.

But what Noelle couldn't get out of her head was her getting caught fucking her boyfriend and the important competition the next day.

typing...
uh yea🤭😵