𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

THE Cheerleading Worlds countdown started exactly at midnight and Noelle still didn't know if she was competing with her team or not. She'd been going to practice as normal but she would be out back and forth in the routine with an alternative teammate.

It was the biggest competition of the season and her coaches needed to make up their minds before next week.

But now she was busy on a call with her boyfriend as she got ready for practice. He seemed to calm her nerves, both all of them but some of them.

"This is my first time being terrified going to practice," Noelle stated as she was on the search for some hair ties. "Birdie, I believe in you, you deserve the spot. You've worked incredibly hard this season, the coaches would be dumb to not let you make the mat." Ollie gave his girlfriend some hope. "I practiced my punch front through to double whip double and my standing full. I also did jumps and stretched my flyer positions extra well," she said tying her hair into a high ponytail. "Don't stress it, everything is going to go your way."

Noelle soon switched the topic to Ollie's Formula Two race in Melbourne tomorrow. She was excited for him to race in Australia. It was a place she always wanted to go to. So it felt refreshing that her boyfriend would be there for a few days.

"Does this look cute?" she asked walking away from her phone. Ollie examined her White Align Jersey Cropped Tank Top and Blue Nike Pros as he bit his lip. "My baby looks stunning." which caused Noelle to blush.

On her way to practice, they stayed on the phone until it was time to go inside.

____

"Alright girls huddle up, "Coach Courtney started, "As you know we're leaving for Orlando soon for our last competition. So instead of our regular practices, we are going to figure out if Noelle or Charlotte will make the mat," she added and they all nodded.

Senior Elites practice gonna be hell.

Every time something like this happens the athletes would turn very competitive.

"So starting with tumbling." Coach Courtney spoke.

She made them warm up basic running tumbling, such as layouts, whip fulls, and two to doubles. Standing tumbling was the same except that they had to do a standing full.

Jumps were next and Noelle felt anxious since Charlotte's jumps had always been better than hers. It was no different, her jumps had been better than Noelle's, but stunts were her best quality as an Allstar Cheerleader.

They had both completed each stunt in the routine and both of them hit. Courtney decided to let the girls rest before she announced who was going to perform at The Cheerleading Worlds.

"I'm so scared." Noelle bit her fingernails, "I'm rooting for you, my mom would be out of her mind to not pick you." Kenley Pope spoke.

A few minutes passed and Courtney finally spoke up, "This was an extremely hard decision to make and before I announce who made mat, I just want to say that I hope to both see you at tryouts for next season. So without further delay, Charlotte you,"

Time felt like it slowed down for both Charlotte and Noelle.

"Will unfortunately not compete with us. You did amazing, I just don't think you're the right fit for this time at the moment. Maybe next year."

typing

typing...
I know it doesn't go like that but I had to put it for the plot. also, 1 more irl chapter (not including the epilogue) until this book is finished🥳🥳

give me recommendations for f1-f2 fanfic ideas!!