='~A Fluke At Work (Dazai Harem) SPECIAL CHAPTER~'=

3=~WARNINGS~=Ɛ

Dazai being suicidal, Angst, Pediphilia, Characters may act OOC

~=3 Author~Nim Notes= :~ Hey guys! How are you? It's been a few days now since I last posted. But!! guess what? My tests had ended, I still have practicals tho :(. My tests had dragged on forever! I even made a little poem which I'll post later :D Cover art belongs to @ ashliox on Instagram. This chapter is  to commemorate the end of my exams but it is quite a bit late so please do not mind that!

____________________________________________________________

~=:) Summary: Dazai gets turned into a female! What will his suitors think of it? (:=~

It was another, very normal day at the ADA. No one could have expected the very unlikely event about to occur! 

Dazai and Atsushi were out to get things requested Yosano and Rampo. Dazai tagged along to escape Kunikida's nagging about him not doing any of his work. 

They got the items from nearby shops and started to return, but they soon heard a small whimper. A little girl was crouching beside a mailbox, she was hurt. Before Atsushi could go to help her, Dazai went ahead first. Atsushi smiled at his mentor, this was the man who saved him was what Atsushi thought. 

Suddenly, a light emerged from the girl's hand when Dazai came close to help her. The girl started stuttering loudly about how sorry she was. "Why is she sorry? Where is Dazai-san?" thought Atsushi as his eyes adjusted back to the light. Standing before him and the girl was ".....DAZAI-SAN?!?!?" Atsushi yelled. The one standing before him was no longer his charming, kind and handsome mentor (My words not Atsushi's ;)) but instead an extremely beautiful and enchanting lady in Dazai's clothes who looked like the female version of Dazai. She had long locks of slightly curly caramel coloured hair, a fair complexion, bandages on her body, Syrup-coloured cat eyes and a thin waist as well as a *ahem* huge chest *ahem*.

"Yes atsushi-kun?" said Dazai, except it didn't sound like him, it had him feel like he was melting in honey, a voice so sweet. "What?! Why does my voice sound like THIS?!" said Dazai, as he looked down at himself. 

Dazai's eyes lost light, as he stared down at the now female body of his, some trauma resurfaced and that too, one he had been trying to cover. "Why do I look like this? It's beyond disgusting. I hate myself, my face, my features. I wish somebody would just tear them apart" Dazai thought.

Atsushi looked at the girl who was standing there, crying with a pale face. "Hey, hey don't be sad! Come on! What happened?", the little girl replied "I-I it's because o-of me that t-the nice m-mister was turned into a-a girl, I-I can't control my a-ability!". Dazai looked at her and smiled, he comforted the little girl and told atsushi to bring their shopping bag which was laying on the sidewalk, not too far from them. "Come on, I'm fine as long as you don't cry but we'll have to bring you along, okay?"  Dazai said, as he beamed at the child. 

The little girl agreed and introduced herself as Yori, she followed along as Atsushi and Dazai walked towards the Agency. People kept staring, especially at Dazai, which made him feel uncomfortable, he also felt that his clothes were a bit too snug for his new body. 

They soon reached the agency. Atsushi went in first. "Took your time, didn't you Atsushi-kun?" said Yosano, as she took the stuff and gave Rampo what he asked for. "where's DAZAI? Didn't he tag along with you Atsushi? Kunikida said in a very annoyed and irritated manner. "Right here, Kunikida-kun."

All eyes turned towards the door, where there stood a beautiful lady IN DAZAI'S CLOTHES? "This is Dazai-san, He was turned into a lady by a child" said Atsushi sheepishly while extending his hand towards Dazai so as to show them the outcome followed by a small girl, peeking from behind Dazai, "Dazai, what happened to your nullification ability?" said Kunikida as he raised his eyebrow, clearly doubting him.