='~Unintended Loss (Fyozai Angst)~'=

3=~WARNINGS~=Ɛ

Mentions of Suicide & Depression, Dazai's Death, OOC (Out Of Character), Mentions of Murder, My Writing. 

~=3 Author~Nim Notes= :~ Hi guys! I guess my cold got a bit better? Anyways, this'll be my last Fyozai Oneshot atm (at the moment) because I have a whole list of oneshots planned out, I will take requests after I am done with that list. Credit for this story goes to n1cole_luvv, check her version out of this story, it is absolutely amazing (Ask me for more info about where you can find her story). Cover art is by animeloverchees (Peasant) on pinterest -:'+:

____________________________________________________________

It was evening for Yokohama, the kids who were happily running along together on the sidewalk and heading home for dinner,  the people going home with groceries to make and serve their -families a nice, hot and delicious dinner, the office-workers were starting to leave their offices. But there were two individuals, observing all this happening, high up but at the same time they were lost in their own thoughts.

One of them was a silky (greasy) black haired man with beautiful fuschia eyes, yet they looked so intimidating. He wore white clothes and had a black cape was covering him. He was wearing long brown boots and a russian hat called 'Ushanka' which was also white in colour. This man was a highly-wanted terrorist who's name was Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky.

The other man, who had recently come up, had beautiful brown curly hair, a sharp and well-defined face with syrup coloured eyes, which looked dead. He had a long brown trench coat on, a black vest which highlighted the concerning slimness of his waist and a blue shirt, he had whitish- yellowish pants and black work shoes. One very eye-catching feature of this man was not his outstanding beauty, but it was the fact he was covered in bandages.

________________________

Dazai was walking up a pair of stairs, he stopped in front of a door and opened it. The door led to a roof, yet Dazai wasn't alone on this roof... it was easy enough to see that there was someone else on the rooftop except for Dazai. 

"My My Fedya, I really didn't expect to see you here" said Dazai with a smirk. The other man turned around and rolled his eyes at the brunette, "Mhm, I'll believe that lie" replied the black haired man, with a thick russian accent, trying to speak japanese . "Oh my Fedya! How could you wound me as such! I for one was certainly not lying, after all I visit this place quite frequently! Thus, I could certainly have not followed you here and you must know that." replied Dazai, acting hurt. "Why did you come here?" asked Fyodor in a very monotonous tone, as if he knew already, "I suppose you must already know my answer, yet I will play along. I come here to escape the dullness of those below" said Dazai, indicating towards the people down on the road, "The tedious and mind-numbing routines and people." concluded Dazai. "I find that relatable and fitting to your character, I too, have come here to escape the un-interesting people who surround me, they are quite a bore." answered Fyodor, slightly tilting his head towards Dazai.  (referring to Ivan, Pushkin etc.) 

"Even myself, Demon Fyodor?" 

"Of course not, yes you are quite the maddening and troublesome individual but not in the least, can I find you tiring, after all, you have entertained me without fail every time we cross paths Dazai-kun."

"I appreciate the compliment Fedya~, I never thought that there would be a day where I would hear you give me such flattering remarks. I must say I am quite taken aback"

_____After 10 minutes of Silence____

Dazai had sat down opposite to Fyodor, their backs facing each other as they admired the sun on silence.