-4-

Win was in his office, looking through the emails, his phone flashed a new message from an unknown number. His eyes shifted from the computer screen to the phone.

Unknown number:

Got your number baby!

Win frowned, he changed his number after breaking up with Alex, so that he couldn't contact him. But seeing the message, his mind was baffled, other than Alex no one called him 'baby', he just stared at the message. Another notification popped up it was from his mother.

Mom ❤

Baby, go to this adress today, it's a blind date for you! ☺ Hope you'll like him!!!!!!

Win's lips puckered, he blinked What's with six exclamation marks? He sighed, the door knocked. "Come in" His secretary Nani. Nani kept the coffee mug on the table

"Sir your schedule" He said. Win nodded, sipping his coffee. "Meeting with Mr. Roong at 2pm in the 10th floor conference room, online meeting with Mr. Krik at 5pm, and.. " He stopped.

Win looked up "And?"

Nani gulped "Sir your mother.. Uh"
Win exhaled out loud "Yah I got it, meeting with a stranger" Win nodded, flailed his arms up "great"

After the completion of both of the meetings, Win walked towards the elevator, greeting the employees formally. The silver door slide opened, revealing Dew standing tall inside. Win smirked "What's up dude"

"Hey"

"What happened HR?"

"Nothing" Dew sighed. Win raised his eyebrow "What's with the sigh?"

"Feeling tired"

"Hm" The lift came down to the ground floor. Both the older males stepped outside, the girl employees swooned over their handsomeness, unknown to them, both were gay. Both of them hid their sexuality to save their reputation.

They parted ways, Nani stood at the door. Win smiled "You can go back home now Nani" Nani smiled, his eyes landed on the other older man, he blushed. Dew smirked, he intentionally walked past him, making Nani a bit nervous.

"Sir.. Don't forget.. " Win cut Nani off "Yah yah" His face twisted in irritation thinking about the blind date with some stranger.

-

Win rested his head on the table, feeling tired, his shoulded slugged off in exhaustion. "Why aren't I straight? Girls literally swoon over me, can get any chic easily" He sighed. "Unfortunately I don't have feelings for woman" He looked at his phone. Who was that unknown person? Who'll be the unknown person who wants to date me?

A man in his mid 20s stepped inside the restaurant, he opened his sun glasses, he made extra effort to impress his 'blind' date. Some girls were eyeing him, but his eyes wandered for that one certain man. His lips curled up at a side Found you baby. He slowly walked towards Win.

Win saw a reflection in the big glass window. He frowned, he turned his head, his eyes widened "You?" The man sat opposite to him, the waiter poured the expensive wine on their glasses.

"Thank you" The other man smiled, he adjusted his position in the chair "Hi, I'm Bright Vachirawit Chivaree" He lifted his hand towards Win. Win narrowed his eyes slightly, he clasped their hands "Nice to meet you nong Bright"

Bright clicked, shaking his head "No babe, it's just Bright for you" He smirked, sipped the red wine. "I thought it was someone else.. Maybe a girl.. Or--"

"Why does he or she need to come here when I'm here for you?" Bright asked, putting his elbows on the table, resting his chin on the palm. "I don't think you're interested in women" He had a sly cunning smile.