-6-

Win entered the hospital, went to the reception "Um.. Hello? Is Bright over here?"

"Bright?" The lady asked, squinting her eyebrows at the stranger who had a mask on his face, sunglasses resting on his nose bridge. She felt suspicious of the man.

"Yah, Uh.. Bright Vachirawit Chivaree"

The girl's eyebrows came to normal "Senior Chivaree?"

"Uh.. Maybe I don't know.. Is he here?" Win asked impatiently. God damn girl tell fast.

"Do you have any appointment with him?"

Win closed his eyes in frustration, luckily he wore the glasses otherwise all she could see in red veins beside his orbs. He sighed "Yah, I have a small meeting with him"

"Any specific reason?" The receptionist asked in a professional tone as this was a hospital and she have to do her work properly, strictly ordered by the authority.

Win fisted at his sides "His mother told me to talk to him, now can I go please?" The receptionist nodded hesitantly, she handed him a card with a clipping. He took it, clipped it with the hook of his pant's waistband.

"Here, hand it over to me later" Win nodded, he went inside. The receptionist immediately dialled a number.

"Hello? Yah, Sir someone is here to find Senior Chivaree"

"I'll take care of it"

-

Win walked here and there, passing many patients, and their family member. He peeked through the open doors in search of Bright. Where this boy gone?

He gasped when a arm wrapped around his waist, pulling him inside the room.

"What's with your sudden visit Metawin?"

Win frowned "Tay?" Tay chuckled "Yah the one and only" They pulled away. Win sighed "You scared me, wait how did you recognize me?"

"The famous suit of yours and please stop your drama, this is a hospital who will come here wearing a suit like you?" Tay asked raising his eyebrow. Win opened his glasses and mask, sighed out.

"Gosh... Uh is senior Chivaree here?"

Tay tilted his head at the side "Why do you need him? Metawin I know you're gay, but leave the handsome boy for some girl dude" Win's eyes widened, he slapped his chest

"Shut up.. He's not that handsome that's girl will swoon for him" He rolled his eyes, feeling irritated at the statement which Tay said specially the last line. No, Bright need to focus on his career first, not some random chics. He's still young for that.

Tay chuckled "I smell something" Win crooked his eyebrow "What?" Tay said in a sing song manner "Jealousy jealousy~"

The door swung opened "Sir Tay--" Both the older males looked at the door, Bright was standing there with a paper on his palm, his eyes glided down at the arm which was encircled around Win's waist.

"Oh, Chivaree, come" Tay moved away, Bright looked away "No thanks, I think you're busy, I'll come back later" He turned around.

"Wait" Bright looked around to see Win staring at him, he came towards him "I have an appointment with you" He showed his the visitor card to Bright.

Bright looked at Win "Sure", he kept the paper on Tay's table "Sir the reports of patient 16", he walked out, Win followed him. They walked inside Bright's cabin.

"Bright.. " Win held his wrist, Bright sighed "What?" His tone was low, not even glancing at Win. Win tightly hold his wrist, came in front of the nurse