-9-

"Win enough, this is the seventh time you're doing this, I'm done now" Dew slammed the paper on his table. Win didn't answer, instead he scrolled through his phone.

"Win.. Win listen to me, firing those people from the media isn't the way to sort things out. They're also in trouble because of your behavior" Dew explained. Win stared at the phone screen.

"Please Win.. Stop it now, just don't visit that kind of ward anymore if you can't handle it"

I can handle it, but not his words. Win stared at the phone screen with sad eyes.

"Are you really Win Metawin which I know? The way you're behaving after that mere nurse told you.. Is.. Ridiculous"

Win slammed his palm on the table, Dew flinched "He isn't a mere nurse, he's the head of the department and it's his job to speak up his opinion"

"Then why are you sad?"

"S-Sad?"

"Don't tell me no Dew I'm not, I won't believe you. From that day, I'm observing you, you keep on scrolling through your phone, once a notification pops up, your face lit up but when you look through the message your demeanor changes into sad ones. Why? How did that boy's words affect you so much? Who's he to you?"

Win fisted his palm on the table "He's.. my.. He's my br--"

"You have a sister not a brother as far as I know Win so stop lying" Dew huffed. Win gulped down his words, he looked down, can't form words.

"Think of his and your relationship, if there's any. I won't judge you don't worry" Dew said and walked out of the room.

Win's phone lit up by a notification, his eyes lit up, he grabbed his phone, his mood changed into a dull one.

Mom❤

Baby, are you busy I have something to tell you.

Win 🐰

Say mom.

Mom❤

Bright was asking for you, he came here but he wasn't in good state. He wants to meet you. He's still here, shall I send him to your office?

Win's eyes glistened up, he immediately typed "Yah su--" He stopped typing.

Think of his and your relationship, if there's any.

He deleted the message, stared at his mother's text.

Isn't he my brother? How can I.. Have romantic thoughts about him? Why am I so affected by his words. He didn't even contact me for one week. Win bit his lower lip. His phone buzzed in hand, he looked down

Mom❤

Yes or no? He's waiting for you.

He sighed, he typed something, but the door opened "Sir, there's someone who wants to meet you"

"Is there a meeting?"

"Sir it's not a client"

"Then who?"

"I don't know, but he's telling that it's urgent"

"Fine send him here" The employee nodded.

Win sighed, he looked down at the phone, typed "No need send him back home " He was about to press the send button. The door swung opened.