Truth

**Please Read*

Just a brief author’s note to thank you guys for reading the book. I’m news at this and I really want it to expand as much as possible. I want to be a writer so this means a lot to me. umm.. don’t forget to vote on all chapter and comment what you think, thanks. :) by the way pass the story along to anyone and everyone. I’m trying to get out there you guys. You can text and email it, but anyways on to the story!

p.s I know they have been kind of short but I’ll make some long ones as well. okay Bye.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcel POV

Today was good man. I woke up with a smile on my face and walked with a little pep in my step. I guess that’s what love does to you. YES! THE MARCEL IS SETTLING DOWN IN A RELATIONSHIP, hopefully it remains monogamous. I was feeling hype, but then it all turned for the worse. All I seen was my baby Jade coming at me. Man, I love her. Over the past few months, we have been closer than ever. I am always at her house, on dates, cooling, we talk about everything together, and we hang out with the same people, like I said earlier, baby-girl the one. I may talk to other girls and stuff, but she's different. We met because we had 2nd block together. I remember that day vividly; I was late, therefore, all the seats were taken. The only empty seat was next to this short, brown skinned girl, she was really pretty. So we talked or whatever, exchanged numbers, and the rest were for the birds. I feel giddy as hell in her company, she make me want to change and give her the world. She’s wifey type, but until she get the rock, ill dabble into other ventures. But back to the matter at hand, I mean yeah I like Aubree, she's a real cool girl and all, but I love me some Jade. However, I'm still sticking to my motto, "what she don't know, won't hurt her." It’s just sooo many girls out there, what I look like being stuck to one, for FOREVER. Currently, I'm waiting outside her class, you know like the gentleman I am. When all of a sudden, something catches my eye. I swear I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I mean I know I am not seeing Aubree and Jade in the same damn class. Nahh, that's too cruel. Next thing I know, I see Jade flying out the door. You can practically see the smoke coming from her ears. She wraps her arms firmly around me and looks back as if she's staking claim. How could I be so stupid, I should've asked Bree to see her schedule. Man, what am I going to do?

My thoughts are interrupted by a screaming Jade.

"Marcel, would you mind telling me why that...girl says you and her are together?"

"What girl?" I ask innocently.

"Don't play dumb, you know exactly who I am talking about"

"Baby, I have NO idea who she is, I swear. Its only me and you, forever"

"It better be. Now let's go, oh yeah and by the way, STAY AWAY FROM HER. You are not allowed to associate yourself with any female, got it?"

"damn, yes Jade". I swear I'm not whipped.

Aubree's POV

Really? Really? That's all that's running through my mind. Like did that seriously just happen? Again? I mean I can’t really say I’m shocked, I figured something was up, but I would have rather he told me instead of his... girlfriend? I fell for my best friend again! I freaking hate him right now. I hate everything he stands for right now. I hate his smile, his laugh, how he got me to open up to him, how he had me so spent. Right now, my blood is boiling something fierce. I mean he is fine and all but that doesn’t mask the hurt. I want to choke him, or probably punch him in the throat like the crazy lady from identity thief. It’s just so freaking stupid that he made me feel like this only to break my heart. Id told him I’d been hurt. I told him about jaylin and his conniving antics, and this FOOL turns around and does the EXACT same thing jaylin did. No difference. A different girl, another day. I face-palm myself for being so naive and gullible.