Just Us..Right?

Milan's POV

**On the Phone with Aubree**

"Hey girl" I greet her. I’m excited to hear from her. It’s been a while.

"Hey boo!"

"What are you doing today?" I ask curiously.

"Nothing really. I was supposed to be going over Gio's but he said he was busy with his grandparents" I can hear the smile in her voice. That’s good, she deserves a good guy!

"Awe, that's so sweet."

"Yeah, I know. Hold on really quick."

She walks away from the phone.

Currently, I'm walking down Peachtree St. doing last minute shopping since Valentine’s day is right around the corner. I have to get gifts for my valentine's. its February weather in Georgia is crazy. I’m basically cloaked up. It’s a shame. The sun should kind of be out, but oh well. I am coming out of Forever 21 when I see an all-black Benz with dark tinted windows. It looked all sleek and nice. Whoevers inside got that check, so now my interest is peaked. I’m no gold digger, but I prefer the finest things in life. I try to peek in the car, you know being nosey, when I see a face that shocked me. Gio. He's sitting inside this Benz with dark shades. He’s not even sitting in the passenger side, he’s in the drivers. His face looks so cold, not like the warm face I’ve grown accustomed to. What is he doing in this car? what happened to visiting his grandparents? Maybe he has two cars, this and the Monte Carlo. One thing I don’t tolerate is a liar. Especially if you’re lying to my girl, bree has been through too much to still have to deal with these childish antics. He looks out of the window like he notices me. I quickly duck off behind a bush. When I peek back up, I see that he is talking to a mysterious dude with a snap back on. Me being my nosey self, I sneakily close in on the car. tip toeing like the pink panther. Once I get close enough, I instantly notice that the mysterious passenger was a well-known pothead named Dru. Dru is the go to guy for the drugs, he isn't the supplier but he's the second-hand man. That’s what he does and symbolizes. He pervs and scams on girls while getting blazed at the same time. What is Gio doing with him? Occasionally, they sit together or hang out, but they're supposedly on two ends of the spectrum. Dru is a gang member and a druggy. I hope Gio isn't mixed up in him, for Aubree's sake. I am standing near trying to be nosey some more when I hear a faint "Hello". Shoot, I forgot Bree was on the line.

"Hellloooooo.."

"Yeah girl, I'm here, I got distracted"

"Cute boy?"

"Nope, But I did see trifling one"

"Who?"

"Don’t ask me, ask Mr. Perfect Gio." I sneer.

"what do you mean?"

"Gio said he's with his grandparent’s right?"

"Yeah?"

"Well he's lying."