No Love Lost.

Jade’s POV

“I just thought you’d like to know what your “girlfriend” does when you’re gone”

-thank me later.

There, its sent. That ought to teach her. This is why I didn’t like her in the beginning, she’s shady. She knew I was with marcel, so why would she go in that room with him and do god only knows what! Marcel didn’t know I was there, because he didn’t invite me. I hacked his Facebook and seen the invite. I felt like something was up because why wouldn’t he tell me, I mean I know me and Shaun aren’t the closest of friends, but I’m his girlfriend. So I went to the party, completely incognito. I was just minding my business at the party when I saw him and Aubree walk in together. That made my blood boils, so I took a picture to show him later. He walked right past me, probably not knowing it was me. He even introduced her around to all of his friends, like they were a couple, and then he used those same hands that he touches me with to grope on her while they dance on the dance floor. They were completely unaware of their surroundings. There was NO space between the two of them. I snapped a picture for future references. Afterwards he disappeared. Of course I followed. He went outside and smoked with his friends and then he went up to his suite. As soon as I was about to do a surprise attack, I saw Aubree walk off of the elevator. I hissed to myself and then hid behind the corridor of the hallway. She walked in and I heard the two of them arguing. Then out of nowhere the arguing seized. I crept closer to the door to hear their low whispers. Then that was all. Curiosity hit me full force and  I went of a search to find a maid. Once I found her, I lied and told her I left the key in the room and could she please help me get in. She swiped her key and I thanked her and tip-toed into the dark room. The sight in front of me almost made me angry enough to commit murder. Aubree was cozied up to marcel, both of them with minimal clothes on. I slick wanted to punch her in the face but the anger was overpowered by the hurt. I am more hurt than angry. This scene in front of me has broken my heart. I try to hold back my salty tear, but I cant. They spill over. I sit in a corner and cry for a little while. Getting myself together, I know what to do. I decided to hit her where it hurts the most. So I take a series of pictures, in several positions and form a collage. Then I decide it’s time to address marcel, so I pull out the stationary kit that the hotel supplies and then I scribbled a note to marcel. I stuffed it in his shoe, knowing he’d get it. Once I made sure everything was as it was before I entered, I pulled the door closed and sleekly exited the hotel. I held my head high, knowing this was the end to Aubree and Giovanni, made everything just a little bit better.

Marcel’s POV

Once I got to my house, I was still mad. I wanted to go back to her house and rub everything I had done with Aubree in Gio’s face. He came back early and now he’s reaping all of the benefits. And the way she practically shooed me and forced me to lie for her, pissed me off even more. That was her time to come clean, and she lied again. I’m getting tired of this. She keeps playing all these games. One minute she’s all on me and in the next she acts like she doesn’t even know me. I’m not used to chasing a girl like this. She got my head all messed up. I go in the house to see my mom isn’t home. Neither are my sisters, must be one of their girls day out or whatever. I run towards my room and immediately take a shower. While in there, I can’t help but remember everything we’d done. How when I kissed her, she kissed back. Her touches still made my skin feel funny.  It's crazy because Jade touches me all of the time, and I’ve never spent time recollecting the feel of it. Even though I love her very much, she never leaves tingles or whatever the shit is called. Why do I have to be in love with her? 45 minutes in scalding water and I feel only 10% better. I’m chilling on my bed when I see something sticking out of my shoe. I get up and stalk towards it. Its cardstock from the hotel, I can tell by it engraving.