Unresolved Issues, Holidays, Love, OH MY!

Gio's POV

Today is Christmas and Bree invited me over. So, Early that morning, I woke up, did my hygiene, and got dressed. I threw on a red sweatshirt, some dark wash Levis, and my Bred's I always liked to look nice around her. Especially around her family, she valued their opinion so much and id didn’t want to look like a fool and have them make her second guess me. She’s my better half. She makes me happy and feel stuff no girl could even attempt to make me feel. I think I love her. Her smile brightens my day, her weird facial expressions make me laugh, and She makes me want to give her the world. I want to be a better person for her. But in order for me to fully love her and for her to fully love me, I have to tell her my biggest secret. I wanted to make sure I could picture spending my life with her before I told her, you know, taking precaution. It’s something that will either make us or break us. I hate hiding stuff from her, but she's not ready for it. I don't want her involved. But eventually, I'll have to tell her. There's no way around it, I knew the secret when I approached her, and I knew that it could be dangerous, but I couldn't help it. I had to clear my mind in order to carry on throughout this day. I went to the family room and seen my parents and grandparents all around the tree. I plopped down in a seat and we began exchanging gifts. Once that was over, I ate a MEAN breakfast and hopped in the car. It took me approx. 10-15 minutes to get to Bree's house. I grabbed her gift out of the trunk and jogged up the steps. I rang the doorbell and waited. Her brother answered the door, I greeted him and he invited me in. I stepped in and said a quick hello to her family. I turned around and seen her coming towards me. Every day and Every single time I see her, she takes my breath away. I sit back and just be like WOW! Since the day I saw her in that class, my eyes only saw her, my heart beat for her. She's something special. She's the type to make a man fall in love, hard. She wore a red high-low dress with little moccasins. She had that soft hair of hers down to her shoulders and curled. Babygirl looks amazing! It was one of those moments where you see your fate. I saw her coming towards me in slow-motion. She was like a mirage and I was afraid to blink in fear that she’d disappear.

"Hey Boo" she whispers in my ear and wraps her arms around me.

I return the favor and kiss her cheek.

"Hey Babygirl!" I say smiling.

She pulls me to a seat and collapses right next to me. Her family exchanges gift around until it’s our turn.

"You look nice" I whisper to her

"You don't look TOO bad" she says sarcastically

"Quit playing around girl!" I say smiling really bright.

she grabs onto my hand and looks up at me. Something’s on her mind. Like she has something to tell me. But I won’t pester her.

"let me go first" I say

I hand her the present and with her little fingers she open the package. Inside was a Falcons Letterman Jacket and a 15$ card to Red Lobster. She smiled and hugged me. She gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek. She sauntered over to the tree and retrieved a small box. Inside the box were two matching Falcons beanies. We love our Falcons! So now we have matching beanies and shoes. After the presents we ate a Christmas dinner. Her family talked around the table, it was pretty funny. After the celebrations, we excused ourselves. We stepped outside and I walked behind her and rested my chin on her neck. I had to crouch down pretty low because her height is challenged.