Loving the Mafia

I'm going to try to make this chapter longer due to the fact I left you all with a mega cliffy. I hope you enjoy. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gio's POV

After babygirl got out of the car, I was worried. I know that I shouldn't have lied but I didn't want to scare her off. I was worried because, what if she didn’t come back to me? What if some nigga woo her? What if she’s gone for forever? I love that girl man. I refuse to let her go. Let her ass move on, I’ll be the ex these dudes will hate to have to face. That’s on everything. But other dudes don’t ever matter, what she's feeling is the only thing that matters to me. That’s all that’ll ever matter to me now. I have a habit of protecting everybody I can. I don’t believe in that leaving someone behind. If it’s possible to help them, I’m going to do it. As a younger boy, I had to help take care of my family, and that's what I did. I don't regret it, because it helped move us out of the hood. The Gambino mafia is well known. We're not like the godfather or anything. It's just easy money. I don't bust up in people’s homes, shoot people for no reason, I handle my business in a professional manner. If we got beef, we’re going to sit down and talk about it like civilized people. Now if you get stupid after that, then you have to be dealt with. That’s just the ways of the game. Someone come at you crazy, handle it. Never punk out, never be inferior. My dad taught me the ropes and everything that has to do with being a boss. So I’m no amateur at this. I know the law better than the oldest cop. I can handle mine, believe that.  Aubree's the love of my life and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her purposely. She has me considering giving this shit up for her if that what makes her happy. I knew I should've postponed telling her, but then I’d be in deeper trouble than I am now. I knew she'd react this way, that's why I out it on the back burner. But I am happy now that I told her. I got that weight and extra baggage off of my chest. I hated having her think I was living an ulterior life. Not to sound cocky, but I know she's not going anywhere. She might be pissed and separate herself for a while, but she’s not going to walk out on me. Simply because she's one of the rare ride or die type of girlfriends. I just hate that I hurt her. I hope that I didn't intimidate her and make her feel like our relationship is not going to sustain. Because I swear with my all that we're going to make it through this. I've been giving her that much needed space, so she can take it all in. I want to be with her, I don't want to hurt her or lose her because I know what this life could do. She's too pure to let these streets corrupt her. I felt like I did something marvelous when I made her mine. She's the type of girl you stay faithful to, because her trust is hard to win and you'd go through hell and back to win it for a 2nd time. I'm in love and it’s deep. I love her face, her laugh, her smile, her style, her innocence, her personality, the way her lip curls and her eyes squint when she gets mad, her easily enthusiastic attitude, it’s not even physical attraction, even though that plays a role, I love her more than that. I don't want to hurt her, because then I would've lost one of the best things in my life. I know I may sound like a super sap, but you want to know how you know you are in love with a female? You know because, you want to know all about her. Who she is, what she's thinking, what makes her laugh. You genuinely care about her and how she feels. You feel bad if she's had a bad day or is upset. You don't try to cheer her up because you have to, but because you want to. You find all of her weird antics cute. You take her to meet your family and friends. If any dude even looks her way, you get angry. Your possessive nature over rules everything. I love my babygirl, too much to let her go. So today I'm going to her house. We will talk it out and see where we go towards the future. My Mafia Girlfriend.