[ 2 ]

Engfa POV

"What a beautiful name", I thought to myself. I glance over and see a tall, slender figure standing next to me. Her actress like visuals, pale glowy skin, large light brown eyes with the prettiest of smiles speaking to the receptionist. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I focus back on booking for the tour when they catch my attention yet another time; She was speaking thai. 

They chatter loudly as the receptionist got their keys ready and at this point I couldn't focus on what my receptionist was saying to me. He handed me the tickets and the other details went straight in one ear and out the other. I was too immersed in listening to the group next to me that I didn't even know when the meeting time for tomorrow was. 

Engfa: Sorry, could you repeat the meetup time and details for tomorrow again? 

Receptionist:  Sure! The meetup location is the main lobby which is to our right and the meetup time is 8:30am tomorrow. The vineyard tour officially ends at 5:30pm and will drop you back at the hotel around 8pm. Since there will be multiple stops throughout the day, it is advised to enjoy a large breakfast at the hotel first before starting your day with a huge glass of wine at 10am. 

Engfa: *laughing* Okay, I'll make sure I have everyone prepare their stomachs for tomorrow. Thank you so much!

Receptionist:My pleasure, have a wonderful day!

Charlotte POV

Finally arriving Sydney after our flight got delayed making the trip a total 12 hours, we were all exhausted reaching the hotel. After hectic months of planning and choosing a date, it was surreal that we were finally here. My childhood friends Tina, Heidi, Nudee, Marima, Folke, and Champ were all friends that I have made since primary school. We also lived in the same tight-knit neighborhood so you can imagine how tough the decision of leaving everyone that I love behind to pursue my career all alone in Bangkok. It's a shame that our other friend Chompu couldn't eventually join us even after shifting her calendar around, so this trip will have to be odd numbered making planning harder.

While we were getting the keys for the three rooms that we booked, I overheard from the counter next to us that there were day tours that the hotel offers. Coincidentally, visiting the vineyards here was part of our plan but we decided on driving ourselves which meant some people couldn't drink.

Charlotte: Guys, did you hear that? 

Tina: What? 

Charlotte: They offer day trips to the vineyard here, if we join the tour all of us can drink and enjoy the scenery still

Champ: Does that mean I can drink? YESSS Let's do it!

Marima: Yeah that sounds like a great idea 

Nudee: Let's book it now before it gets fully booked

Charlotte: Yeah?? I'll book it now then, you guys go sit down first, it might take a while. 

Heidi: I'll wait here with you Char

While the rest went to sit down, Heidi and I inquired about the trip to the vineyards. We managed to book for the tour tomorrow even though it might seem a little rushed, but it was the only available slots left since we were a large group.