Special Chapter [17]- The End

Charlotte POV

Char: Baby~ Let's go~ The driver is 5 minutes away

Engfa: I'm coming

Daad: Mae and I will wait for the driver outside first 

Char: Okay~ I'll go get Fa 

I head upstairs to rush Engfa as I can hear the driver pull into the driveway. She was finishing up with her makeup so I make sure she has her passport and identification in her bag. I didn't want to rush her further as I could tell she was finishing up, so I kissed her head and brought her luggage downstairs. 

I made sure to order a 7-person taxi to provide more comfort for Mae as our ride to the airport took approximately an hour. P'Daad and Mae sat in front of us while Engfa and I took the back seats. Engfa fell asleep on my lap almost immediately as she was extremely tired from working overtime this past weekend at the office just so she could go on this trip without having to care about work once we were on our trip. Watching her fall asleep peacefully on my lap was unreal, to think that four years ago I went to Sydney with my friends, without a clue that I was going to meet the girl of my dreams. Now, going back to Sydney with her family while she sleeps soundly on my lap.  

I was messaging the group chat as our friends were already in Sydney taking the early plane from Phuket to Sydney, now waiting for our arrival. We successfully checked in and got through immigration with an hour to spare for a quick lunch and last minute shopping for the long plane ride. We upgraded Mae's and P'Daad's ticket with our air mile points while Engfa and I insisted on staying in economy together. We were comfortable regardless of where we sat as long as we had each other, so we thought of spending the money doing something fun on our trip rather than spending it on business seats. P'Daad offered to stay back with us, but I told her as an excuse that I was sending her away to business class so I can spend some alone time with Engfa as I haven't seen her much lately because of work. 

As we were seated, I sat in the middle while Engfa sat by the window seat. Before boarding, while checking in, the isle seat next to us was shown to be empty so we hope we had the whole row. To our surprise, we had the whole row to ourselves realizing the flight attendants have closed the aircraft doors. 

Engfa: (whispering) Remember our kiss in the bathroom 

Char: How can I forget

We slept through most of our flight, waking up for one meal and sleeping through the other meal. Although my left shoulder was completely numb after Engfa sleeping on it for hours but to know you're providing comfort to the person you love the most brings joy from a whole new level. 

Finally after a little over 9 hours, we were finally here. After first meeting 4 years ago and being official a little over 2 years now. We hurriedly grabbed our luggage and the moment the arrivals door opened we could see our friends welcoming us. 

Tina: (runs to Engfa) Hi~ You guys are finally here 

Nudee: Mae~ You must be so tired from your trip, let us hold your luggage for you 

(P'Sun and P'Daad are hugging, everyone is surrounding Mae) 

Char: Wow. No one is acknowledging me, this is the norm now*laughs*