Special Chapter [16]

Charlotte POV

After the talk with Engfa's mom and receiving her blessing, Engfa and I can finally date each other without any burdens. I thought long on how to ask her out on our first official date, after consolidating with our friends, we finally came up with an idea. It wasn't some big incredible surprise, but it was definitely something I always thought back on and wanted to do, to fix if I could. I arranged a date with Engfa and told her we were going on a 2 day and 1 night trip.

I pull up to her house, but before I can even ring the bell, Mae and P'Daad come out running to open the gate for me and welcome me in. 

Mae: Char~ Come on in, it's hot out today

P'Daad: Soooo what have you planned for my sister?

Char: *whispers*

P'Daad: That's so cute!

Char: I know it isn't much, and it isn't some magical first date but it's something that's been on my mind

P'Daad: *holds Char's hands* No, it's perfect *smiles*

Engfa: (from upstairs, shouts) Char~~ Are you here already?

Char: (shouts back) Take your time!

I take advantage of Engfa still getting ready to ask Mae and P'Daad about Engfa's likes and dislikes. What color she likes, what she likes to eat, what she hates to eat, and how Engfa is as a person for me to put my best efforts to have her happy in our relationship. Engfa finally comes down wearing a pretty, tight little sundress. I can't help  but scan her from head to toe how pretty she is as I sit there speechless.

P'Daad: Come on you two lovebirds, let me take a photo for you before you guys leave

Mae: Did you guys plan what you were wearing

Engfa: *laughs* No~ but we're basically in the same things

Char: Couple's look, I love it~

Engfa was looking so pretty that I was fighting for my life not do make any impulsive moves on her in front of her family. While I had my hand on her waist, I was internally fighting myself not to slide my hand down as that tight dress was doing wonders in the back.

We finally got into the car ready to leave after Mae and P'Daad has gotten back in the house. But before we left, I had to make sure I was able to do one thing. With everything going on before with getting Mae's blessing, out of the severity of the situation and respect for Mae we haven't had much skinship the past week. Although usually at times like this, after just finally getting together the week before in London after all this time apart, we shouldn't be able to keep our hands away from each other.

Char: So are you ready, everything all packed?

Engfa: Everything is packed, but also I have no idea where I'm going

Char: I'll tell you where we're going, but.... before that...

Engfa: *looks at me with her confused, googly eyes*