Secrets

Well I was home now. Then all of a sudden everything turned gray and white. I had this happen before as well.

Yin and yang appeared infront of me. I looked at them. "Remember to keep this a secret. No one shall know you have this." Yang said.

"No one, not even your close friends... You see what the akatsuki are doing? They're after the jinchurikis and you are one of them, an unknown one in fact. Nobody knows the yin and yang dragon even exsists... It's a legend... Yes... But do they believe it? Probably not. Don't give it away. This is very important and serious. Do you understand?" Yin said.

"Yes, I understand." I said.

"Good..." Yang said. "We will come out if you're almost dying... That is when you need us. But we will hide this power until the time comes. You shouldn't die because this power grants you immortality... As long as we are inside you, you are immortal. Even if we do show out, giving you power when you need it... They may not even know what the power is... No matter what, do not mention us." Yang said.

I agreed to what they said, I could trust them and they could trust me. It was a secret between us and it was a secret to keep and hold, not to be broken. I understood that and I promise not to tell anyone.