Itachi

It was the next day after Shikamaru has gotten his revenge. Tobi and his senpai should still be around here... Maybe. They were Close not to long ago. I wonder what they wanted... They might still be here. Was Hidan and Kakuzu with them or...? Who knows.

We later, got up and did Whatever as usual.

meanwhile somewhere else deidara has faught Sasuke Uchiha and Deidara soon died... Sasuke will soon find his brother Itachi and kill him soon.

-time skip-

We were taking a walk somewhere, as usual once again. We continued to walk down the forest trail until I heard a voice from behind me.

"Hello... Old friend." I stopped and turned around to see... Itachi.

"I-itachi...!" I said backing up from him.

Itachi just stood there and looked at me with his emotionless face.

"Itachi... W-why did you do this? I thought..." I stopped talking and a tear went down my face.

Itachi closed his eyes and stood still. "Let your hate make you stronger..." He said opening his eyes and looking at me.

I didnt know what to do actually. I was angry and sad at the same time. We were friends... Just then a flashback went through my head.

"Itachi" I said looking at him. "Yes?" He said smiling at me. "You'll always be here for me right...?" I asked him. "I can't promise that I'll be here forever. But I can promise that I'll be here for you as long as I can.." 

Those words... "I can't promise that I'll be here forever... But I can promise that ill be here for you as long as I can..." Those words kept repeating in my head. "As long as I can..."  What ever happened? Why did he do this...? Questions all went through my head again. He knew he wasnt gonna be here forever... "I Cant promise that I'll be here forever..."  He knew that...

Tears went down my eyes and I looked at him. Looking into his Sharingan eyes. I then felt myself fade away...

Suki fell backwords unconsciously, the boy quickly grabbed her.

"What did you do to her!?" He asked.

"She'll be alright... She just fell under the Tsukiyomi..." Itachi said and disappeared. Itachi was on his way to Fight his brother Sasuke.

((Short story, yes... I'll make more later. Tonight or just later ^.^))