Shikamaru's Revenge

Well it was the next day after all what has happened yesterday. It was about day time now. We were taking a walk, bored as usual.

"You dont do anything interesting in your life, do you?" The boy said as he continued to walk.

"Sometimes, not really. I'm not no special person." Suki replied.

"Oh, I could tell you weren't special. No need to say that. I already knew." He said smirking.

"You're just a trouble maker, aren't you?" Suki said looking over to him.

"Maybe. Its fun to see others mad." He said smiling.

Suki didn't say anything. They continued to walk until they seen Shikamaru and them running towards us. We looked at them curiously.

"Hey shikamaru." Suki said looking at him.

"Cant talk now, on my way to get my revenge. Hidan and Kakuzu are close." Shikamaru said.

"Oh! I'll join you." I said.

"Let's go then." Shikamaru said and we headed off to their location.

We soon got there and stopped the two akatsuki members in their tracks. They looked at us and we looked back.

"You scums again." Hidan said grabbing onto his scythe, getting ready for battle.

"This time we won't let you get away." Kakashi said.

And with that we started to battle. Kakuzu faught ino, choji, kakashi and shikamaru, while me, kitty, and the boy faced Hidan. But of course, kitty had to stay back because of his secret.

"So we're fighting an old man?" The boy said examining Hidan.

"Tch, my hair is silver for your information, dumbass." Hidan said taking out his scythe and holding it to his side.

The boy smirked and dashed towards Hidan, as he dashed towards him, Hidan swung his scythe towards him. The boy quickly jumped up into the air and attempted to kick him in the face but Hidan blocked his kick with the side part of his scythe. As the boy went to land back on his feet, Hidan swung his scythe once more at him. The boy ducked and punched him. Hidan jumped back.

I watched as they fought, thinking when to jump in.

Hidan then dashed towards the boy and swung his scythe repeatedly.

"Hey! Don't let him get your blood!" I shouted.

"Why?!" They boy shouted back continuing to fight.

"Because he has this trick... just don't let him!" I shouted.

With that he nodded his head. Later they were done fighting, Shikamaru led Hidan some where. We were left with Kakuzu.

-time skip-

Later, kakuzu and Hidan were dead. They died simultaneously. At the same time. The immortal duo was no more.

Shikamaru finally got his revenge.