Fake or Real?

It was a couple months later after that whole war thing. Suki stilled wondered what Madara meant. She haven't seen him in a long time since then. She didn't worry about it too much anymore.

Suki was sitting on her bed, looking at the wall. "What to do..." She said to herself and got up from her bed. She walked to her door and outside to walk around or do something.

As she walked outside, she seen Naruto a short distance away. She walked up to him to say hi.

"Hey Naruto." Suki said with a smile one her face.

"Oh, uh hey Suki." Naruto said and smiled back. "What're you doing?"

"Just going for a walk as usual." She replied.

"Ah, I'm about to get some ramen, want some?" He asked and Suki smiled and happily agreed. So they both walked to Ichiraku's Ramen Shop to eat. As they got there, they ordered there ramen and sat down to eat. Naruto paid.

"Ramen like always." Naruto chuckled and continued to eat.

"You sure do love it." Suki replied, giggling and also continuing to eat.

They talked about whatever until they finished eating. After that they walked out the shop and smiled at each other.

"Mind if I take a walk with you?" Naruto asked.

"Nope! Where do you wanna walk to?" She asked.

"Where do you usually walk?" He replied.

"Anywhere really." She said. "Let's just walk." She smiled and they began to walk around together. They walked out the hidden leaf gates and into the leaf forest.

As they walked, Naruto looked at her as something popped into his mind. "I'm still surprised that you have the secret jinchuriki." He said. "Can't get it off my mind. That's just cool." He added with a smile.

"Yea, I had to use my Jinchuriki that one time.. We needed help." She said. "But yea, I agree." She smiled back.

They continued to walk and talk about random stuff. Stuff about anything really. They took a long walk and even trained. Later it became night time. They were in the forest, on there way to the leaf village. It was about close to midnight.

"Well I should be going home now. If that's not already obvious, haha." Suki said.

"Yea, me too. I'm getting tired." Naruto replied. "I'll walk you home." Naruto smiled.

"Well thanks" Suki smiled. "But you don't have too. You're tired and your house is closer anyways." She added. She could tell he was tired. They trained a lot today. Plus it was night now. He looked like he was about to fall asleep any second now.

"Well ok.." Naruto said, his voice trailing off as he almost fell asleep just now. I grabbed him.

"Naruto!" I said. "Don't go to sleep yet." I laughed.

He soon got home. "Well goodnight Suki." He smiled and waved as he went inside to go to sleep.

Suki smiled. "Cya, goodnight." She said and started walking to her house. As she walked to her house, she felt as if someone or something was watching her.

She looked around for a moment before she kept walking. But then she heard something. "........" She stayed quiet and tried to listen but didn't hear anything. It was like a pair of eyes were locked onto her and watching her. She quickly got to her house and went inside, locking the door. She was also tired. She walked up the steps that lead to her room. Without turning her lights out, she walked to her bed and was about to go right to sleep until she heard foot steps right behind her. She froze where she stood.