The Dumpling Shop

Today I went with Naruto and Sakura to do an mission with them. Kakashi wasn't coming this time with them because he had better things to do such as reading that damn book of his...

We all met up, me, sakura and naruto. We then walked towards the Hokage's mansion to receive our mission from Lady Tsunade.

As we got there into her room, we stood infront of her and looked at her.

"Yes?" Tsunade said.

"Lady Tsunade, I came for a mission!" Naruto said smiling.

"Eh, a mission? Alright boy. It isn't no big one, I don't have much missions out today, so you're going to have to help this old lady with her Dumpling shop. Just help her clean up and cook or whatever." Tsunade said.

"Aagh, sounds boring!" Naruto whined.

"Just do it!" Tsunade said.

We then headed out the village gates and into the forest. As we walked we came to an forest opening. That's where the dumpling shop was. Wasn't too far from here, we were in a forest called Maple Forest. That's where this dumpling shop was located. We walked to the house and knocked on the door.

*knock* *knock*

Sakura knocked on the door waiting for an answer. Then soon, a minute later, an old women opened up the door and smiled.

"Awh, are you guys here to help me out?" She asked smiling.

"Yeppers!" Naruto said smiling.

"What would you like us to do?" Sakura asked the lady.

"You two kind ladies can help me make the dumplings and you strong man can help get the materials and help clean for me." She said smiling.

We nodded and got to our work. Me and sakura helped cook, naruto helped clean and get stuff.

Hidan and Kakuzu's P.O.V

We kept walking down the forest trail, we already fulfilled our quota. Kakuzu just needs to go bounty hunting. Like always.

"Can we get something to eat? Man I'm fuckin starving!" Hidan said.

"Fine..." Kakuzu said. "There's a dumpling shop nearby here..."

"Well let's get moving, shall we?" Hidan said walking towards the direction the dumpling shop was.

Suki's P.O.V

We continued to work.

"Would you guys like a break?" The lady said holding out a cup of lemonade and cookies.

We all smiled and got our food from her.

"Thankyou." We all said and began to eat our food.

As we ate I soon seen 2 men walking towards our shop. They were those black cloaks with red clouds...

"The akatsuki..." I said under my breath. I then pointed and showed Sakura and Naruto. There eyes widened.

"Guys! What're we gonna do?" Sakura said.

"Tell her." I said. "Tell the lady."

"Oh look, we already have our 1st too customers!" She said smiling.

"Uhm lady, they're from the akatsuki... They're enemies..." Sakura said.

"No, no. I must open to everyone." She said.

"Hide naruto." Sakura said pushing him down behind the counter. Me and sakura stood beside the lady at the counter.

The 2 akatsuki men walked in and stood infront of the counter looking at us.

"Heh, I seen you before." Hidan smirked and looked at me. I just kept silent.

"We would like 4 dumplings... 2 for the each of us..." Kakuzu said.

"That will be 30ryo" the lady said.

Kakuzu handed over his money to her and they both waited for there food.

"I sense strong chakra here..." Kakuzu thought to himself.

"Hurry up!" Kakuzu yelled.

"Woah damn, kakuzu. Haha." Hidan laughed.

"Coming!" Sakura said putting poison into both there food.

Sakura then have them there food. As she was about to give it to them, kakuzu's hand went up and slapped the food out of her hand having it fall to the floor.

Sakura stood there and stared at kakuzu. "You took to long...I want my money back." Kakuzu said making a fist. Sakura backed up and ran behind the counter.

"We can't defeat these guys." Sakura said hiding behind the counter.

Naruto lied and told the lady things were fine. He tricked her into taking a walk and resting at a park for a while. That way she doesn't get disappointed.

Naruto was already with us now though.we all hid under the counter. Kakuzu and Hidan both stood there.

"I want my money back!" Kakuzu said pounding his fist onto the counter. Kakuzu then looked over the counter and down at us.

"There you runts are." He said making a fist.

Kakuzu then seen naruto's name tag on his shirt, the name tag the lady gave us earlier. Kakuzu remembered the name Naruto. Naruto the one who had the 9tails.

"Naruto..." Kakuzu said.

Naruto's eyes widened. "Whattya talking about? I'm not Naruto!" Naruto said looking at him scooting back.

"It says it right there on your name tag..." Kakuzu said.

"Oh you're done now kid!" Hidan said laughing.

Naruto then got up and ran. As he was About to run even farther an wire wrapped around naruto's leg causing him to fall. He then was pulled, being dragged across the floor. Naruto quickly got a kunai and cutted himself out.

I then jumped on the counter and tried to punch kakuzu. Not really making a good move...

Kakuzu took the punch and glared at me. And before I knew it a tight grasp went around my neck. Kakuzu grabbed me by the neck and held me against the wall. I struggled to get out of his grip.

Kakuzu then let me go. "We're wasting our time here... Let's go hidan." Kakuzu said turning to leave with Hidan following from behind him.

We soon waited for them to leave for good and we quickly cleaned the place up before the lady got back.

The lady soon came and we lied an said everything went well. We then was thanked and got back to Lady Tsunade and accomplished our mission and then got our money. We then went home.

"Well then." I said.