The end to the war

"Shut up, fight me." Obito said to her.

Suki's eyes widened. She was still in a lot of pain though, from before. But her wounds were still ever so slowly healing. Well, actually fast but not that fast.

Suki wondered what the others were doing though. She wondered if they were doing fine against Madara. Madara was strong though...

Suki glared at Obito.

"Why does everything have to resort to violence?" She says.

"That's how this world works." Obito said glaring back at her. Obito was growing inpatient. He then swung his fist at her.

Suki grabbed his fist and squeezed it. "Just go back to your friend Madara." She says. "Stop wasting your time on me." she added and let go of his hand.

Obito stared at her for a moment. "Don't tell me what to do." He said, looking at her angrily.

Suki then used both her Yin & Yang power to teleport herself back to where Naruto and Madara was. Obito stood there as she suddenly disappeared. Anger grew in him. He didn't even know she could teleport. He made a fist.

Later Obito returned to Madara. And so we all began fighting again. And even later they were both in sage mode.

Soon after that Obito turned good... Back to his old self... Madara betrayed him. Madara got even stronger too. Obito soon died though...

But it didn't seem like Naruto or Sasuke could even beat him. I knew they needed help. So I used my jinchuriki. It surprised them. But it was still hard to defeat Madara.

After all that, our jinchuriki's went away. We had to fight Madara hand to hand now. Naruto and Sasuke were doing a good job at it, sometimes Sakura would jump in if she could or if she even had the chance too.

Madara suddenly jumped right over Naruto and Sasuke and landed right in front of me. My eyes widened but I threw my fist at him, he grabbed it and threw me over himself. I quickly landed on my feet and watched him.

Just then Sasuke appeared in front of me and slashed his sword right at Madara. Madara let his sword go right through his arm, and with his other hand, Madara grabbed it. Sasuke seemed surprised by this. I was too.

Soon we defeated him. Guess what happened next though? Another person came, kaguya. (I forget her name... I think that's it, I don't know.) but after so many complications, we defeated them all.

But... Right before Madara died, he looked at me with an evil look... A look I can't get off of my mind. He told me before that he would see me again. But how? He's dead now. Unless...

I was interrupted by Naruto. "Hey Suki!"

This is basically the end of the story, (kinda) it ends off with the war. But an after story is in the next chapters. If you'd like to know what goes on later and stuff like that. I'm just writing more to Suki's life and stuff like that. It just goes on & on. (Maybe.)