A New Akatsuki Member

Authors note: Sorry I haven't ever been on to write more of this story. I can't really come up with any excuses, my fault ;-;

Akatsuki P.O.V

It was a few hour later and Zetsu and another person was where Sasori was. Sasori's body laid there on the ground.

Zetsu looked over to see a masked man sitting on a rock.

"Heyyy! Zetsu! I think I would be good to join the akatsuki! Seems fun!" The masked man said in a childish voice.

"No." The black side of zetsu said.

"Aw pleassseeee!!" The man whined and seen sasori's ring laying on the ground. He then picked it up to examine it.

"Just let him join... After all, tobi is a good boy." The white side of zetsu said. They then turned to leave.

As tobi was examining the ring, he then dropped it and the ring fell in between the rocks. Zetsu was already leaving.

"Zetsuuu!! Waittt!!" Tobi whined as he reached for the ring.

Later

Deidara met his new partner and he wasn't to happy about it either.

"Heya new partner! My names Tobi, and I'm a good boy!" Tobi said wrapping his arm around deidara.

Deidara pulled away from him and shot him a glare. "Don't touch me, hm." Deidara said. Tobi jumped back.

"W-wha!! You're scary!" Tobi said.

"Anyways... My name is Deidara yea. And art is an explosion..." He said introducing himself.

"Deidara... I'll call you deidara sempai!" Tobi said cheerfully. Deidara didn't say anything, he just seemed annoyed.

Pein then appeared infront of them both. "I have a mission for you two. You two will retrieve the 3 tails..." Pein said looking at them both.

"I have to work with this idiot hm?!" Deidara said. Tobi just stood there dumbly not paying attention to what was going on.

"That is an order... You must learn to cooperate with others... Doesn't matter if you don't like them, deal with it." Pein said disappearing.

"Yay mission time with Deidara senpai!! This should be totes of fun!" Tobi said jumping into the air.

Deidara glared at him in annoyance. "Let's just go." He said walking towards the exit of the akatsuki base. Tobi followed him.

They then went on their journey to search for the 3 tailed jinchuriki. On there way tobi annoyed the crap out of Deidara.