Tobi?

Falling... And falling... A far fall that seemed to not end. Her eyes closed until she hit something hard. Something that... Impaled her... Her eyes burst open to see a sword going right through her, she was held up in the air by it. A scream of deep pain erupted from her. Madara had stabbed a pipe he found nearby through her chest as she had fallen.

"AAAAGGGHHHH!!!" She cried out in pain, her hands reaching up to the metal pipe, but she couldn't do anything in a position like this and the condition she's in right now. She began healing but it was even more painful since it was stabbed through her. Tears began trailing from her eyes and dropping from the side of her face to the ground.

"Hmm, maybe I'll just leave you here." Madara said and stabbed the end of the pipe into the ground. He then bent the top of it into a curve.

She groaned in pain, tears still streaming from her face. She just ignored him, all her focus was on the pain she was in right now. That's all her mind was on right now. Madara walked away from her now, he had other plans for now.

It's been minutes later, Suki was still there. "I can't... I just can't..." She groaned out, her arms dropping down to hang. Her head was back and she just closed her eyes.

Sooner or later she heard a familiar voice. Her eyes opened to see someone walking her direction. From far away it looked like an akatsuki member, which it was. As the person got closer, her eyes widened.

"Heeeeey! How's it hanging?" The person asked as he got closer to the girl.

"T... Obi..." She looked up at him, she had dried up tears on her face which were noticeable.

"What happened here?" He asked.

She was really confused though. She didn't know if Obito was just acting and still knew what all had happened or if things turned back and Obito was acting as Tobi again and doesn't remember anything at all. She couldn't tell. She just looked at him, helplessly.

"What do you want...?" Suki said lowly.

"Oh! Tobi was just taking a walk and found you! You seem to be having some complications." Tobi said walking closer to her.

Suki flinched as he walked closer. She was helpless. She couldn't even save herself right now.

"Hmmm... Yea, you're stuck in there pretty good." He said and she just looked at him surprised.

"What are you doing..?" She asked and with that, Tobi answered her question by action. He began to unbend the top of the pipe.

"Eerrrrrrr I got this!" He said and put more force into it. He got it sorta unbent. It was good enough. He then crouched down underneath Suki and placed his hands on her back, pushing her up off the pipe. He did this slowly on purpose, he could have done it quickly but he didn't want too.

"Aaaghh...!!" She closed her eyes and cried out in pain. Soon Tobi got up and picked her up off the pipe and held her close. He picked her up bridal style. She was bleeding a lot. Tears began steaming down her face again.

"It's ok girly..." He held her closer. Suki held onto her chest, putting pressure into it. It still hurt and it was still healing.

It was later and he sat down against a tree branch, holding her in front of him. He had his arms wrapped around her. By now, she was almost fully healed. Suki stayed quiet. She felt weird, she just can't trust him because she knows who he really is. She just doesn't know what to do or say. She was confused. But she didn't want to test him either. She just kept the past and her knowledge to herself for now.

"You're so quiet Suki." Tobi said. He had told her his name before he brung her here, so she told him in response. Whether they already knew or not.

"Uh huh..." Suki said, having some fear in her.

"What's wrong Suki-Suk?" He said, holding her a bit tighter and closer.

"Nothing..." She felt exhausted. "Just... Tired..." She said, her eyes shutting slowly.

"Ah, I see! Sleep tight Suki. I'll be here for you!" He said as she soon fell asleep against him. As she was sleeping, he played with her hair. "Tobi feels bad for girly. She needs help and Tobi's a good boy. Tobi will be a good friend, Suki chans my new friend." He said to himself out loud.

As she was sleeping, a tear went down her cheek. Tobi noticed. "Suki chan..." He wiped the tear away with his finger. He then held her closer. "It's ok Suki Chan, Tobi got you..." <3