Slaughtering Of The Uchiha Clan

I woke up in the morning, got dressed etc. I looked out the window at the morning sun. "Mm.. Pretty." I smiled.

I walked to the training field to go and train like I do any other morning. As I got there, I seen itachi there.

"Hey itachi." I said waving at him. He looked over to me. "Hm? Oh hello Suki.." He said. "What're you doing here..?" I asked. "Training." "Oh haha, me too." I smiled. "You wanna train together...?" I asked and he agreed.

Me and itachi trained for a while, later he had to go. He acted kinda weird today tho.. "Hm.." I thought and walked back towards the hidden leaf.

After I got to the leaf village, I walked towards Ichiraku Ramen. After a while of training, I was hungry. I walked in and ordered my ramen. "Mmm.." It was good, I soon finished it and went outside.

"Hmm... What to do.." I thought to myself. Later on it was night and I went to sleep.

Later at night, itachi had to kill his clan. He didn't want too but he had too..

Sasuke P.O.V

I seen my parents dead laying on the ground, I cried and cried. Itachi.. How could he?! Why?! There were dead people everywhere.

Itachi P.O.V

I cried before I killed my parents.. But I had to do it.. "Go ahead itachi.. We love you." My parents said. "I love you too..." I cried and that's when I killed them. Sasuke ran in and seen this.. He wouldn't understand if I was to tell him..

Later, the next day...