Danzo

Spaced out still, with a bunch of thoughts going through her head. A sudden change of thought and heart... Her eyes snapped open, her eyes as bright as light. They were white and shined, making her pupils not even visible. She began to heal even faster now, she ripped her hand through the chakra rod, having it rip her hand apart, but healing as fast as she was, her hand appeared ok. She then proceeded to take the rest out. She then stood there as Pein, Tobi and Hidan stared at her, surprised.

Suki then threw a bright orb of light towards the three of them. The light shown brightly, a blinding sight. Just after that, Suki came through the brightness of the light and swung her sword towards Pein.

Pein quickly blocked, just barely enough though. Suki managed to cut Pein on the face. She then, kicked him, sending him back some.

Tobi and Hidan jumped back and just watched. Tobi became interested and watched closely, paying attention to every attack that was going on right now.

Suki dashed towards Pein, Pein attempted to do his almighty push, but two invisible dragon tails went in front of Suki, blocking and keeping her still from his attack. Suki then, putting her sword away, she swung her fist fight at Pein's face. He seemed surprised.

Right after she punched him, Pein grabbed her wrist and held tightly. Her eyes met his rinnegan ones once again. Pein seemed fascinated by her shining bright eyes. She then swung her other fist at him, but Pein caught it.

"Go away!!" She screamed and kicked him hard in the chest, having him get sent back. Suki then jumped up onto a tree. "Sorry we can't finish our battle, but I have to go!" She proceeded to run away. She wanted to get back to the Leaf Village. She didn't want this, no, not at all.

As she was tree jumping away, Tobi appeared in front of her, having her stop in her tracks. She stumbled back from seeing him ever so suddenly.

"Sorry Tobi but I got to go." Suki said, having her Yin activate and making her teleport elsewhere. Tobi seemed surprised again. It pissed him off that she teleported away. She did it before to him, and now again. "Damn it." He cursed.

Teleporting took up a lot of her chakra though, hence why she doesn't do it much at all. Her eyes were still shining, not as bright, but they began shining dully, a dim light. Yin was going away now, she was safe and away from them now.

She was near the leaf village now though. She began walking towards there, walking down the forest trail. Suddenly someone appeared in the middle of the trail. It was a old man. Sasuke had killed him though. Oh yea, I'm not in the real world anymore. She sighed. Yet everyone was also aware that this wasn't the real world now. Madara had them know it, so it wasn't just me who knew now.

She took small steps towards the man that was named Danzo. She heard bad stories from him but never met him. And Tsunade had warned Suki about him in the past. But why did Danzo take so long to get to me then? She didn't understand. Thoughts ran through her head. She was a bit scared. He probably has his Ambu around too just in case he needs them or if something happens.

Danzo looked at her as she walked closer. He's been studying her for a while now. He could see the light that still dimly shined in her eyes.

She stood a short distance away from him and looked at him, locking eyes with his... She wondered what he wanted.

"Suki Souls." He said.

"Yes..?" She asked.

"Your jinchuriki, the myth is true... The Akatsuki is after the dragons inside you and I don't trust you with such power. You allow your emotions to drive you too much, which will probably end up having you captured." He said and watched her.