Spaced out.

Pein and Hidan ended up walking towards Tobi. Suki continued to lay low and watch. She didn't understand why Tobi was doing this at all. It all confused her.

"Where's the girl? You were supposed to look for her..." Pein said, looking at Tobi.

"I know... But Tobi couldn't find her!" Tobi lied and played innocent. Pein knew Tobi was just doing his act so he played along with it.

Pein then glanced over to the bushes where Suki was at. "I have." Pein said and grabbed a chakra rod, proceeding to throw it towards her.

Suki's eyes widened and she quickly jumped out from the bush, exposing herself to Hidan and Pein. "Nice hiding place, Tobi." She sarcastically said in her mind.

Without any hesitation, Hidan just dashed right towards Suki. Pein just stood there and watched.

"Waaah! Suki!" Tobi whined and stayed back.

Suki stood there and watched Hidan, quickly creating multiple of her selves, she surrounded him with her shadow clone justu. "Really? This trick?!" Hidan laughed and swung his scythe at all of them to have each and every one of them disappear. "Huh?" Hidan looked around to see her gone. Pain then lances through him and what he sees when he looks down is an arrowhead jutting forth from his chest. Suki had made an arrow and bow a while ago. She kept it with her. Sneakingly enough, she had gotten behind him to do it.

"Yep." Suki said. The arrowhead wedges itself against the horizontal line of his bones, and when she pulls, he finds himself drawn backwards. Pein and Tobi continue to watch them both. Suki wondered if Pein would jump in or not, so her eyes kept going back and forth between Hidan and Pein.

He growled in return, turning around with an angry swing of his scythe. The metal of his scythe hisses through the air. Suki raises her bow against it like a shield.

"I will teach you!" Hidan shouted then laughed out. He had escaped death once, he will do so again. Since he's immortal. He grabbed the bow out of himself and Suki quickly put her bow and arrow away. As Hidan did that, Suki kicked him, having him go forwards a bit. Hidan then turned around and swung his scythe at her. Suki just dodged it.

Just after that Suki felt her self being brought towards something. She was being dragged towards something. It was Pein.

"Universal Pull..." Pein had said and started to pull her to him with gravity.

"F-fuck..!" Suki's eyes widened as she was pulled to him.

Pein had now grabbed a hold of her neck. Holding it, he pressed tightly. He made her stare into his rinnegan eyes. "We'll be using your jinchuriki..." He said, his deep voice penetrating through her skin.

"Agh.. N-no..!" Suki replied and grabbed out a kunai, stabbing his arm. He didn't let go but instead he chose to throw her on the ground. She had hit the ground hard on her stomach, her chin hitting the ground as she landed. "Agh.!" Pein then took out an chakra rod and stabbed it through her back full force. An ear piercing scream of agonizing pain came from her.

He then grabbed more chakra rods and pierced them through her. Two in both her legs and one in both her hands, he had placed her hands together by force to stab them together. Suki groaned out in intense pain. Pein then bent down to her, so she was looking into his eyes. Suki didn't like this, she had fought pain before and failed.

"Why don't you ever use your full power." Pein asked, staring coldly and emotionlessly at her.

Suki continued to stare into his rinnegan eyes, being lost in them. "I... I don't know..." She answered.

"You do." He replied. "Tell me, where's Naruto at? I thought he would be here to save you. Perhaps not. No need though... Your jinchuriki is just enough."

"Naruto..." Suki said lowly.

Hidan then walked up to her and swung his scythe into her back causing her to cry out in pain. "THERE! No one gets away with fighting me! I always get the last fucking hit!" Hidan yelled then walked away, since this was Pein's job now. Pein narrowed his eyes at Hidan then glanced back to Suki. Suki was groaning in pain, her wounds started to burn then become numb.

"Aaahh Tobi can't watch!" Tobi said covering his eye hole of his mask. Hidan glared at Tobi. "Just who's fucking side are you on?!" He shouted.

"Both!" Tobi answered with a cheerful answer. Hidan just growled and looked away.

Pein grabbed a hold of Suki's chin and made her look at him. His eyes piercing through her. She could see something, she seen herself, she seen her jinchuriki getting taken from her. "No.. That won't happen.." She said lowly, now trying to avoid his eyes but he kept a hold of her, keeping her faced towards him.

Just then something happened. An illusion of something. It wasn't from Pein but it was from Madara.

"Obito still remembers everything, Suki. He's playing good to you because you do know who he really is. Just like you said. Remember? He's kakashi's friend, he teamed up with you guys to fight against me." Madara said, lying. Obito didn't had that part of his memory back. He just remembers fighting in the war then dying. "He may be mean sometimes, you're right, he still is in his act. But he's protecting you." Madara added. His voice was in her head. Madara could send her messages through her head now. Her eyes widened. "Why doesn't he tell me then..?" Suki replied lowly. Pein looked at her. "Oh, he doesn't want you to know, Suki. Because he's still in his act and stopping his act would cause a lot of trouble. You think anyone will believe he's good now? No. He has his plans. Let him do what he wants. You'll see" He left her with that.

She was like frozen in her own thoughts and she couldn't snap out of it. Reality just wasn't coming back to her right now and Pein and Tobi could tell. Tobi watched her. "Suuukkii..?!" he yelled down at her to get no response back.

Pein released her chin and stood up. Tobi then jumped down to Pein. Suki was like daydreaming, just staring off into space.