WHAT WE LOOK LIKE

CAIRA: A tall girl with short dirty blonde hair was wearing an oversized Gravity Falls hoodie and a pair of light blue jeans, she has blue eyes and freckles scattering her face: She also wears glasses.

MYRATANA: A short girl with medium-length dark brown hair and brown eyes; she is wearing an oversized black hoodie and a pair of black leggings, she also wears glasses.

JADE: A tall girl that is a little shorter than Caira with long dark brown hair; wearing a black tank top with a black leather jacket over it and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. I have hazel eyes and I wear glasses.

CARRIE: She has short brown hair with brown eyes. She is wearing a grey oversized hoodie and a pair of shorts. She likes scary things and the others don't know that she will play the part of the evil queen and help the monster in the woods try to kill the girls and anyone else that is in the middle of the woods.

JENNIFER: A vampire who draws people to her with random noises. She wears her long black hair in a ponytail and, she wears an oversized black T-shirt and a pair of shorts. she wears glasses and hides the fact that she is a vampire.

THE RANDOM GIRL: this can be you or whatever you want her to look like but she dies in the end due to Carrie and Jennifer but you come back at the end of the story but comment on this if you want me to make a story with you (Y/N) in it and I might.

ok so there are mistakes in the story mostly because I'm getting faster at typing and I don't check my spelling or my grammar so I'm sorry about all the errors in this I also don't have anyone to preread my stories and I can't read something that I wright I just can't because I get to bored anyway enjoy the story.