NOT YET THE END

!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!

JADE'S P.O.V

She was getting too strong for me so it was either fight back, run, or die. That last option did not sound too pleasing at the moment though. I shoved Myratana on my back and ran back to the cabin, I ran as fast as I could hoping that she would not follow me. When we got there the place was destroyed and I instantly started to look for Caira and (Y/N). I finally got up to Caira's room and screamed at what I saw. (Y/N) was dead no doubt. Her body was torn apart. She had her insides scattered around the room. Caira was knocked out but she was also holding a butter knife.
"Why was she holding a butter knife?"
I asked myself as I ran to her side. Myratana started to cry in the far corner.
"SIS!"
I yelled trying to wake her up. I finally went to another method and started to shake her. Myratana's sobs became louder and she threw up when she saw the intestines draping the room like fairy lights. I checked Caira's pulse and let out a sigh of relief when she had a normal pulse. I took care of her wounds which looked like scratches.
"MYRATANA, STOP CRYING AND HELP ME!"
I yelled this as I was panicking because my best friend who is like a sister to me is on the floor, unconscious, and could be on the verge of death. Myratana got up and started to help me get Caira onto her bed. After we got her onto the bed I instantly started to take care of her. Soon after she woke up, but she lost some of her memory. She remembered me, Myratana, and Carrie but she didn't remember why she was holding a butter knife. She also did not remember (Y/N).