THE DARKNES IS CLEARED

MYRATANA'S P.O.V

I helped Jade, and now Caira was awake but did not know what was going on so Jade filled her in on everything. I left the room as it was disgusting and could not stand seeing (Y/N)'s insides all over the room like party decorations. (Y/N) was dead and I could not stand that she was dead. I just could not wrap my head around the thought of seeing a dead person. Jade and Caira came after me a few minutes later and I started to cry. Jade hugged me, which she never did before she always hugged Caira though. I always thought it was because of her hate for physical touch and Caira was the closest thing she had to a sister.
"You need to calm down and don't think that this hug means anything because it does not."
Jade said it in a way that I didn't know if she was being sympathetic, annoying, funny, or just plain rude. I stopped crying and hugged her back. Jade was calming me down and I was going to do anything to keep it where she would help me.
"We need you to keep your head up and to stay positive."
Jade said this and I felt better since I now knew that I was needed in this fight to survive. Jade led all of us out of the cabin. We followed Jade until we reached an opening in the middle of the woods. We all ducked behind a bush. Jade was the only one that popped her head out of the bush. She ducked behind the bush again looking upset.
"What did you see?"
I asked in a whisper so as to not alarm the vampire. Jade never told us the vampire's name only that she was controlling Carrie. Jade said nothing as she calmed herself down. After she calmed down she looked serious then she got up and jumped over the bush and went straight to Carrie and helped her up. Caira and I followed and ended up getting attacked. This time we both had a weapon. Caira had a metal bat and I had a gun. Jade got Carrie to her feet and protected us with fire. I still did not know how she did this as I thought she was a human. I now know that the vampire's name is Jennifer since Jade shouted it when she hurt Caira. I rushed to her side and helped her with the wound as Jade knocked her on her butt.
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS"
Jade said as tears flooded her eyes.
"Because nobody ever loved me as much as you love her."
Jennifer said and Jade instantly felt bad. Jade helped her up and hugged her.
"WHY WONT YOU HUG ME YOU MEANY!"
I shouted in jealousy,
"Jade looked at me and motioned for Caira and me to come over. We did but we were still mindful of the possibilities. We all hugged Jennifer and she hugged us back.
"We can show you the love that you never got but you need to clean (Y/N)."
Jade said and I then got the image of what i saw earlier in my mind again.

We all got back to the cabin and Jennifer instantly went into Caira's room. What shocked all of us is that when she came out of the room (Y/N) came out with her. My jaw dropped but I was happy to see (Y/N) again. Even though this all happened in a total of 2 nights i was happy that it ended like this. After a long well needed hug we all went to bed Jennifer and Carrie sleeping in the living room, Caira and me sharing a bedroom and Jade in a room to herself. We all understood that she got the room to herself because she rented it with her money so we did not care.